Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / VSL ARRIVED AND ANCHORED IN KHARK ISL /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2024 18:05:12 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

30/DEC/2024

===========

1630 LT: SBE/ E.O.S.P/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

1730 LT: VSL ANCHORED IN KHARK ISL ANCHORAGE POSITION (Lat:29-16.20'N
Long:050-23.90'E) / NOR TENDERED/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2024 12:28 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked]>; 'ops-khark' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / COMPLETION DISCHARGING/ UNBERTHING/ STS
OPERATION WITH M.T.SOPHIA IN KAZ RV POSITION /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING
LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

30/dec/2024

===========

1000 LT: NOTICE TO ENG/ROOM AS PER PILOT ADVISE.

1030 LT: SBE.

1042 LT: COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

1100 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH.

1106 LT: COMMENCE UNMOORING.

1142 LT: ALL CLEAR/ VSL SAFELY CAST OFF FROM DV.

1200 LT: F.A.O.S.P

Pls be noted that Vsl's ETA to Khark Isl anchorage on 30/Dec/2024 at 1800
LT/WSNP.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2024 8:13 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SOPHIA IN KAZ RV
POSITION/ DISCHARGING P.C.O /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

30/DEC/2024

===========

0230 LT : DISCHARGING P.C.O COMPLETED.

0236 LT : COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION

0336 LT : TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED/ COMMENCE CALCULATION 

0342 LT : CALCULATION COMPLETED

0348 LT : CARGO SURVEYOR TRANSFERRED TO DV.

0400 LT: COMMENCE HOSE DISCONNECTION.

0512 LT: HOSE DISCONNECTION COMPLETED.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2024 9:00 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SOPHIA IN KAZ RV
POSITION/ DISCHARGING P.C.O /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

 

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly be noted that as per DV advise she can receive whole cargo, So we
will discharge whole cargo onboard

To DV as per plan.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2024 2:32 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SOPHIA IN KAZ RV
POSITION/ DISCHARGING P.C.O /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

DISCHARGE FIGURE  FOR   29-DEC-2024 / 1200 LT:

CARGO DISCHARGED TILL 1200 LT:                1,809,439                GSV
bbls                              266,062  M.T

REMAIN TO DISCHARGE:                                    160,598
GSV bbls                               22,757   M.T

AVERAGE DISCHARGE RATE:                                26,690
GSV bbls                               3,783     M.T

ETC:
30-DEC-2024 / 0100 LT   

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2024 12:42 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SOPHIA IN KAZ RV
POSITION/ DISCHARGING P.C.O /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

DISCHARGE FIGURE  FOR   28-DEC-2024 / 2400 LT:

                                                             

CARGO DISCHARGED TILL 2400 LT:                1,489,078                GSV
bbls                             210,665  M.T

REMAIN TO DISCHARGE:                                    480,959
GSV bbls                             68,154    M.T

AVERAGE DISCHARGE RATE:                                25,771
GSV bbls                               3,640     M.T

ETC:
30-DEC-2024 / 0600 LT   

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2024 1:43 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SOPHIA IN KAZ RV
POSITION/ DISCHARGING P.C.O /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note fillowing;

DISCHARGE FIGURE  FOR   28-DEC-2024 / 1200 LT:

CARGO DISCHARGED TILL 1200 LT:                1,179,815                GSV
bbls                             166,979  M.T

REMAIN TO DISCHARGE:                                    790,222
GSV bbls                             111,840   M.T

AVERAGE DISCHARGE RATE:                                24,424
GSV bbls                               3,456     M.T

ETC:
30-DEC-2024 / 0600 LT   

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2024 1:09 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SOPHIA IN KAZ RV
POSITION/ DISCHARGING P.C.O /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

DISCHARGE FIGURE  FOR   27-DEC-2024 / 2400 LT:

CARGO DISCHARGED TILL 2400 LT:                  886,724
GSV bbls                              125,498  M.T

REMAIN TO DISCHARGE:                                 1,083,313
GSV bbls                            153,321   M.T

AVERAGE DISCHARGE RATE:                                24,729
GSV bbls                              3,499     M.T

ETC:
30-DEC-2024 / 0600 LT   

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2024 2:39 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SOPHIA IN KAZ RV
POSITION/ DISCHARGING P.C.O /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

DISCHARGE FIGURE  FOR   27-DEC-2024 / 1200 LT:

TOTAL CARGO TO BE DISCHARGE:                 1,970,037                GSV
bbls                             278,819   M.T

CARGO DISCHARGED TILL 1200 LT:                  589,976
GSV bbls                              83,499    M.T

REMAIN TO DISCHARGE:                                 1,380,061
GSV bbls                            195,320   M.T

AVERAGE DISCHARGE RATE:                                25,353
GSV bbls                              3,588     M.T

ETC:
30-DEC-2024 / 0700 LT   

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2024 3:45 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SOPHIA IN KAZ RV
POSITION/ DISCHARGING P.C.O /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

DISCHARGE FIGURE  FOR   26-DEC-2024 / 2400 LT:

TOTAL CARGO TO BE DISCHARGE:                 1,970,037                GSV
bbls                             278,819.0   M.T

CARGO DISCHARGED TILL 2400 LT:                  285,729
GSV bbls                              40,439.0      M.T

REMAIN TO DISCHARGE:                                 1,684,308
GSV bbls                              238,380.0    M.T

AVERAGE DISCHARGE RATE:                                25029
GSV bbls                              3,542.0    M.T

ETC:
30-DEC-2024 / 0300 LT   

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2024 5:06 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SOPHIA IN KAZ RV
POSITION/ DISCHARGING P.C.O /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

26/dec/2024

===========

1030 LT: SURVEYOR BOARDED/ COMMENCE SAFETY MEETTING / COMMENCE HOSE
CONNECTION.

1042 LT: SAFETY MEETTING COMPLETED/ COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION.

1130 LT: HOSE CONNECTION COMPLETED.(2X10'')

1200 LT: TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

1230 LT: CALCULATION COMPLETED.

1248 LT: COMMENCE DISCHARGING P.C.O

ETC WILL BE ON 29/DEC/2024 AT 2100 LT.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2024 10:41 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SOPHIA IN KAZ RV
POSITION /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

26/DEC/2024

===========

0430 LT: NOTICE TO ENG/ROOM.

0500 LT: SBE/ COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR/ PILOT NOTIFIED.

0518 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH/ PILOT NOTIFIED.

0718 LT: COMMENCE APPROACHING BY DV.

0724 LT: FIRST LINE PASSED/ COMMENCE MOORING.

0918 LT: ALL MADE FAST/ BOTH VSLS SAFELY MADE FAST A/S.

1012 LT: VSL ANCHORED AS PER PILOT ADVISE.

1030 LT: FWE/ ENG ON SHORT NOTICE.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2024 1:07 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / VSL ARRAIVED AND ANCHORED IN KAZ RV POSITION
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

22/DEC/2024

===========

2230 LT: NOTICE TO ENG/ROOM.

2330 LT: SBE/ P10( PILOT NOTIFIED) INSTRUCTED TO DROP ANCHOR.

2348 LT: VSL ANCHORED AS PER PILOT ADVISE IN POS (Lat:29-16.80'N
Long:049-16.00'E) / NOR TENDERED.

23/DEC/2024

===========

0030 LT: FWE/ PILOT NOTIFIED.

Pls be noted that vsl anchored in RV position, waiting STS operation.  

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 7:17 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CPMLETION OF LOADING PARS C.O/ UNBERTHING FROM
KHARK ISL T JETTY /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

22/DEC/2024

===========

1100 LT : LOADING PARS.C.O COMPLETED. 

1112 LT : COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION.  

1300 LT :  TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED. 

1130 LT : COMMENCE ARMs DISCONNECTION

1212 LT : ARMs DISCONNECTION COMPLETED. 

1300 LT : COMMENCE CALCULATION

1400 LT : CALCULATION COMPLETED. 

1618 LT : DOCUMENTATION OFFICER  ONBOARD

1624LT  : P.O.B

1700 LT : DOCUMENTATION COMPLETED/ DOCUMENT OFFICER DISEMBARK.

1706LT  : COMMENCE UNMOORING

1730LT  : UNMOORING COMPLETED/ VSL SAFELY CAST OFF FROM T JETTY. 

1800 LT : PILOT DISEMBARKED.

1830 LT : F.A.O.S.P

Pls be noted that vsl's ETA to RV position KAZ will be on 22/DEC/2024 at
2330 LT/WSNP.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 12:47 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following cargo fig for your kind perusal.

21/DEC/2024

===========

-CARGO LOADED TILL 2400 LT                   1,679,820 GSV bbls
237,442 M.T

-CARGO TO BE  LOADED                             294,680 GSV bbls
41,658   M.T

-AVERAGE RATE:                                          36702 bbls
5187 M.T

-ETC: 22-DEC-2024 / 1100 LT 

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2024 12:34 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following cargo fig for your kind perusal.

21/DEC/2024

===========

-CARGO LOADED TILL 1200 LT                  1,239,396 GSV bbls
175,188 M.T

-CARGO TO BE  LOADED                            735,104 GSV bbls
103,912 M.T

-AVERAGE RATE:                                         38726 bbls
5332 M.T

-ETC: 22-DEC-2024 / 0900 LT 

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2024 1:49 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following cargo fig for your kind perusal.

20/DEC/2024

===========

CARGO LOADED TILL 2400 LT                     786,683 GSV bbls

111,197 M.T

CARGO TO BE  LOADED                               1,187,817 GSV bbls

167,903 M.T

AVG RATE: 36000 bbl's

ETC: 22/DEC/2024 AT 0900 LT

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 5:13 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / BERTHING T JETTY KHARK ISL/ LOADING PARS C.O
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

20/DEC/2024

===========

0212 LT : SHORE GANGWAY ONBOARD/ COMMENCE HOSE CONNECTION.

0218 LT : COMMENCE TANKs INSPECTION.

0254 LT : COMPLETION TANKs INSPECTION/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

0300 LT : CALCULATION COMPLETED.

0306 LT : COMPLETION HOSE CONNECTION

0318 LT : COMMENCE LOADING WITH MIN RATE (13,000)

0330 LT : INCREASE LOADING RATE TO MAX (40,000)

ETC LOADING PARS.C.O : 22.12.2024 / 0900 LT

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 2:40 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / PILOT ONBOARD/ BERTHING T JETTY KHARK ISL /
NIOC (CRUDE) --- TCP 18/JUNE/2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

19/DEC/2024

===========

2130 LT: NOTICE TO E/ROOM/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2200 LT: SBE / COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

2230 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2300 LT: VSL IN PILOT BOARDING POSITION/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2318 LT: PILOT ONBOARD/ NOR TENDERED/ NOR ACCEPTED.

2330 LT: FWD AND AFT TUGE MADE FAST.

20/DEC/2024

===========

0030 LT: FIRST LINE PASSED/ COMMENCE MOORING.

0142 LT: ALL MADE FAST / VSL SAFELY MADE FAST A/S BERTH NO 3 IN KHARK ISL
T JETTY.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>