Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SOPHIA IN KAZ RV POSITION /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2024 10:40:36 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

26/DEC/2024

===========

0430 LT: NOTICE TO ENG/ROOM.

0500 LT: SBE/ COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR/ PILOT NOTIFIED.

0518 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH/ PILOT NOTIFIED.

0718 LT: COMMENCE APPROACHING BY DV.

0724 LT: FIRST LINE PASSED/ COMMENCE MOORING.

0918 LT: ALL MADE FAST/ BOTH VSLS SAFELY MADE FAST A/S.

1012 LT: VSL ANCHORED AS PER PILOT ADVISE.

1030 LT: FWE/ ENG ON SHORT NOTICE.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2024 1:07 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked]>; 'ops-khark' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / VSL ARRAIVED AND ANCHORED IN KAZ RV POSITION
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

22/DEC/2024

===========

2230 LT: NOTICE TO ENG/ROOM.

2330 LT: SBE/ P10( PILOT NOTIFIED) INSTRUCTED TO DROP ANCHOR.

2348 LT: VSL ANCHORED AS PER PILOT ADVISE IN POS (Lat:29-16.80'N
Long:049-16.00'E) / NOR TENDERED.

23/DEC/2024

===========

0030 LT: FWE/ PILOT NOTIFIED.

Pls be noted that vsl anchored in RV position, waiting STS operation.  

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 7:17 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CPMLETION OF LOADING PARS C.O/ UNBERTHING FROM
KHARK ISL T JETTY /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

22/DEC/2024

===========

1100 LT : LOADING PARS.C.O COMPLETED. 

1112 LT : COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION.  

1300 LT :  TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED. 

1130 LT : COMMENCE ARMs DISCONNECTION

1212 LT : ARMs DISCONNECTION COMPLETED. 

1300 LT : COMMENCE CALCULATION

1400 LT : CALCULATION COMPLETED. 

1618 LT : DOCUMENTATION OFFICER  ONBOARD

1624LT  : P.O.B

1700 LT : DOCUMENTATION COMPLETED/ DOCUMENT OFFICER DISEMBARK.

1706LT  : COMMENCE UNMOORING

1730LT  : UNMOORING COMPLETED/ VSL SAFELY CAST OFF FROM T JETTY. 

1800 LT : PILOT DISEMBARKED.

1830 LT : F.A.O.S.P

Pls be noted that vsl's ETA to RV position KAZ will be on 22/DEC/2024 at
2330 LT/WSNP.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 12:47 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following cargo fig for your kind perusal.

21/DEC/2024

===========

-CARGO LOADED TILL 2400 LT                   1,679,820 GSV bbls
237,442 M.T

-CARGO TO BE  LOADED                             294,680 GSV bbls
41,658   M.T

-AVERAGE RATE:                                          36702 bbls
5187 M.T

-ETC: 22-DEC-2024 / 1100 LT 

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2024 12:34 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following cargo fig for your kind perusal.

21/DEC/2024

===========

-CARGO LOADED TILL 1200 LT                  1,239,396 GSV bbls
175,188 M.T

-CARGO TO BE  LOADED                            735,104 GSV bbls
103,912 M.T

-AVERAGE RATE:                                         38726 bbls
5332 M.T

-ETC: 22-DEC-2024 / 0900 LT 

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2024 1:49 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following cargo fig for your kind perusal.

20/DEC/2024

===========

CARGO LOADED TILL 2400 LT                     786,683 GSV bbls

111,197 M.T

CARGO TO BE  LOADED                               1,187,817 GSV bbls

167,903 M.T

AVG RATE: 36000 bbl's

ETC: 22/DEC/2024 AT 0900 LT

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 5:13 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / BERTHING T JETTY KHARK ISL/ LOADING PARS C.O
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

20/DEC/2024

===========

0212 LT : SHORE GANGWAY ONBOARD/ COMMENCE HOSE CONNECTION.

0218 LT : COMMENCE TANKs INSPECTION.

0254 LT : COMPLETION TANKs INSPECTION/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

0300 LT : CALCULATION COMPLETED.

0306 LT : COMPLETION HOSE CONNECTION

0318 LT : COMMENCE LOADING WITH MIN RATE (13,000)

0330 LT : INCREASE LOADING RATE TO MAX (40,000)

ETC LOADING PARS.C.O : 22.12.2024 / 0900 LT

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 2:40 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / PILOT ONBOARD/ BERTHING T JETTY KHARK ISL /
NIOC (CRUDE) --- TCP 18/JUNE/2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

19/DEC/2024

===========

2130 LT: NOTICE TO E/ROOM/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2200 LT: SBE / COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

2230 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2300 LT: VSL IN PILOT BOARDING POSITION/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2318 LT: PILOT ONBOARD/ NOR TENDERED/ NOR ACCEPTED.

2330 LT: FWD AND AFT TUGE MADE FAST.

20/DEC/2024

===========

0030 LT: FIRST LINE PASSED/ COMMENCE MOORING.

0142 LT: ALL MADE FAST / VSL SAFELY MADE FAST A/S BERTH NO 3 IN KHARK ISL
T JETTY.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>