Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2024 14:03:23 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Please Note the Following Charterer Daily Report, For Your Kind Perusal.

Date / Time : 25/DEC/2024, 1200 Hrs Lt (Smt = Utc + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO DISCHARGE  PORT  (KAZ): /22.12.2024/ 2330

B)  Present Draft: Aft 20.50  Mtrs , Fwd: 20.50  Mtrs

C)  Cargo On Board :B/L FIGURE: 278,853.4 /  SHP FIGURE: 278,819.3 MT

D) B/L Date: 22.12.2024

E) Noon Position:  29   16.8 N ,  049    16.1 E

F)  Average Steaming Speed= ----- Kts 

G)  Speed/Course At Present= ---*--- knt

H) Weather Condition: Wind: NW X4  , Sea: SE X 3 , Current: SE X 0.3

I) Distance To Go : ---- nautical mile

J) Distance Covered : ---- nautical mile

K)  Fuel:           HFO =1706.0 MT;      LSFO= 205.1 MT;          LSMGO=
452.0  MT;

MGO=0.0 Mt 

Consumption:  HFO =10.0  Mt;          LSFO=0.0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0
MT;

MGO=0.0 Mt

L) Remark:

VSL DROP ANCHOR AT KAZ , AWAITING WEATHER IMPROVEMENT AND STS OPERATION.

SMT = GMT+0330

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]