Subject: MT DANIEL// NOR / VSL ARRIVED AND ANCHORED IN RV POSITION/ KAZ /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2024 00:56:12 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly be informed that M.T.DANIEL Arrived and Anchored on 22/Dec/2024 at
2348 LT in KAZ RV position and Tender NOR on 22/Dec/2024 at 2348 LT, in
all respect ready to Discharge 1,970,037.00 bbl's Pars.C.O  as per terms
and condition of C/P as agreed.

-NOR Tendered on 22.DEC.2024 at 2348 LT

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]