Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops-Khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2024 11:13:40 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Your b/m instruction well noted, shall comply accordingly.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: Bahrabadi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 10:23 AM
To: Daniel <[email-masked]>
Cc: Yahyavi <[email-masked]>; Chartering <[email-masked]>; 
Ops-Khark <[email-masked]>; Mosayebi <[email-masked]>; Ops 
<[email-masked]>; Bahrabadi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T 
JETTY /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear master

Good day

Pls confirm the rcpt and compliance of the b/m.

Tks & B.Rgds

A.Bahrabadi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803222

Mob.Nomber : +989196386086

On Dec 22, 2024 at 9:29, <Ops <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly instruct the vessel to proceed to the KAZ area after clearing from 
the island. Please use the following codes for communication with the pilot.

25 Dec 2024,VLCC, KAZ, Crude

MV: GRACE

DV: SOFIA

PILOT: P10

L/M: L10

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2:TANGO2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

29 19 N

49 16 E

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really 
need to.

From: Yahyavi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 8:34 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yahyavi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY 
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir

Salam

Pls advise next chrtrr instruction after her load

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 12:47 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY 
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following cargo fig for your kind perusal.

21/DEC/2024

===========

-CARGO LOADED TILL 2400 LT                   1,679,820 GSV bbls 
237,442 M.T

-CARGO TO BE  LOADED                             294,680 GSV bbls 
41,658   M.T

-AVERAGE RATE:                                          36702 bbls 
5187 M.T

-ETC: 22-DEC-2024 / 1100 LT

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2024 12:34 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY 
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following cargo fig for your kind perusal.

21/DEC/2024

===========

-CARGO LOADED TILL 1200 LT                  1,239,396 GSV bbls 
175,188 M.T

-CARGO TO BE  LOADED                            735,104 GSV bbls 
103,912 M.T

-AVERAGE RATE:                                         38726 bbls 
5332 M.T

-ETC: 22-DEC-2024 / 0900 LT

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2024 1:49 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY 
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following cargo fig for your kind perusal.

20/DEC/2024

===========

CARGO LOADED TILL 2400 LT                     786,683 GSV bbls

111,197 M.T

CARGO TO BE  LOADED                               1,187,817 GSV bbls

167,903 M.T

AVG RATE: 36000 bbl’s

ETC: 22/DEC/2024 AT 0900 LT

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 5:13 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / BERTHING T JETTY KHARK ISL/ LOADING PARS C.O 
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following;

20/DEC/2024

===========

0212 LT : SHORE GANGWAY ONBOARD/ COMMENCE HOSE CONNECTION.

0218 LT : COMMENCE TANKs INSPECTION.

0254 LT : COMPLETION TANKs INSPECTION/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

0300 LT : CALCULATION COMPLETED.

0306 LT : COMPLETION HOSE CONNECTION

0318 LT : COMMENCE LOADING WITH MIN RATE (13,000)

0330 LT : INCREASE LOADING RATE TO MAX (40,000)

ETC LOADING PARS.C.O : 22.12.2024 / 0900 LT

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 2:40 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / PILOT ONBOARD/ BERTHING T JETTY KHARK ISL / NIOC 
(CRUDE) --- TCP 18/JUNE/2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following;

19/DEC/2024

===========

2130 LT: NOTICE TO E/ROOM/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2200 LT: SBE / COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

2230 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2300 LT: VSL IN PILOT BOARDING POSITION/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2318 LT: PILOT ONBOARD/ NOR TENDERED/ NOR ACCEPTED.

2330 LT: FWD AND AFT TUGE MADE FAST.

20/DEC/2024

===========

0030 LT: FIRST LINE PASSED/ COMMENCE MOORING.

0142 LT: ALL MADE FAST / VSL SAFELY MADE FAST A/S BERTH NO 3 IN KHARK ISL T 
JETTY.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>