Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2024 12:43:39 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Please Note the Following Charterer Daily Report, For Your Kind Perusal.

Date / Time : 21/DEC/2024, 1200 Hrs Lt (Smt = Utc + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD PORT  (KHARK-ISL):09.12.2024

B)  Present Draft: Aft 14.5  Mtrs , Fwd: 13.9  Mtrs

C)  Cargo On Board : 175,188 MT

D) B/L Date: N/A

E) Noon Position:  29   13.7 N ,  050  20.4 E

F)  Average Steaming Speed= ----Kts 

G)  Speed/Course At Present= ---*--- knt

H) Weather Condition: Wind: NE X 3  , Sea: SW X 2 , Current: SW X 0.2

I) Distance To Go :  75 nautical mile

J) Distance Covered : 5 nautical mile

K)  Fuel:           HFO =1766.0 MT;      LSFO= 205.1 MT;          LSMGO=
452.2  MT;

MGO=0.0 Mt 

Consumption:  HFO =23.9  Mt;          LSFO=0.0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0
MT;

MGO=0.0 Mt

L) Remark:

-VSL MOORED AT KHARK ISL T-JETTY BERTH NO#3  ENGAGED IN LOADING OF
PARS.C.O As PER C/O PLAN.

-ETC LOADING PARS .C.O WILL BE ON 22/DEC/2024 AT 0900 LT.

SMT = GMT+0330

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]