Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- RE-TENDERING NOR --- 24.DECEMBER.2024 / 2100 LT
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2025 01:04:25 +0330

Dear Sir,

Respected gentlemen,

Good Morning

Subject: Re-tendering NOR message

RBM

In reference to the received loading instruction from the Charterer/Khark 
Terminal

And with due regard to the initial N.O.R tendered upon arrival at Khark 
Island Area on 24th December 2024 at 2100 Hrs. (LT)

And with Special reference to instruction of Charterer (HENG LI GENERAL 
TRADING LLC) and governing Charter party

And as per my recent conversation on VHF with Khark Pilot and their approval 
of the initial NOR tendering time

=====================================================================================

This is to notify you, that the above mentioned vessel “MT. DUNE” arrived at 
Khark Island Area

As being ready in all aspects to load cargo of 2000,000 bbls of Iranian 
Heavy Crude Oil Grade .

This notice of readiness is tendered on 24th (day) of December (month) 2024 
(Year) At 21:00 Hrs. (LT)

Subject to the term, condition’s & exceptions of the charter party.

Dear respectful agent:

Please notify/advise all concerned parties accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2024 10:22 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
TENDERING NOR --- 24.DECEMBER.2024 / 2100 LT

Dear Sir,

Respected gentlemen,

Subject: NOR message

With Special reference to instruction of Charterer (HENG LI GENERAL TRADING 
LLC) and governing Charter party

========================================================================

This is to notify you, that the above mentioned vessel “MT. DUNE” arrived at 
Khark Island Area

As being ready in all respect to load cargo of To Order Quantity bbls of To 
Order Grade

The notice of readiness is tendered on 24th (day) of December (month) 2024 
(Year) At 21:00 Hrs. (LT)

Subject to the term, condition’s & exceptions of the charter party.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.