Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 13:54:53 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

Will comply with your instructions accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 1:11 PM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>;
'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked]>;
'ebadi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024
--- NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the berthing of the vsl is confirmed, please stand by
on pilot vhf channel and proceed for loading once terminal readiness
declared.

Best regards,

Operation Dep

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 1:27 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---
NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 23rd January 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1) ETD FROM LAST DISCHARGE  PORT: KAZ OPL / 24.12.2024/ 1418 LT.

2) ETA TO  LOAD  PORT: 24.12.2024/2000 

3) DIPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: / FWD:08.00M/AFT: 11.50M // FWD: 08.00
M/AFT: 11.50 M

4) CARGO ON BOARD: 0.0 

5) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A

6) NOON POSITION: LAT: 29 14.9 N   LONG: 050 25.5E.     

7) ETA  KHARG ISLAND: 24.12.2024  2000.

13) WEATHER CONDITION: NELY*2

14) AV. SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 0.0 KNOTS

15) TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED : 12.11 KNOTS

16) DISTANCE TO LOAD PORT:4.0  N.M

17) ENGINE RPM : 0.0

18) FUEL ROB/CONS: HFO//1118.0 /8.9 / MT // LSFO: 471.7 / 0 MT // DO: 0.0
/ 0.0 MT // LSMGO: 59.0 / 0.2MT

19) REMARKS: 

*         SMT=UTC+0330.

*         Vessel at Khark OPL Anchorage

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.