Subject: RE: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024-ADDENDUM NO 1
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Reza Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 12:44:35 +0330

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good Afternoon Sir

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message and attachment safely received and noted with many thanks

Will comply with your instructions accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: mo-fathi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 11:26 AM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Reza 
Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 
11.DEC.2024-ADDENDUM NO 1

Dear master of dune

Good day

Pls confirmed for receipt & compliance.

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Mohamad Miri <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2025 4:12 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 
11.DEC.2024-ADDENDUM NO 1

**** STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL ****

The parties to the above-mentioned Time Charter Party agree to place in 
record Addendum No.1 to the above-mentioned Charter Party for MT DUNE as 
follows:

(1) MT DUNE contract will be amend & extend from 22.01.2025 / 0001 LT for 
the period of

2 MONTHS FIRM + (2+2+2) MONTHS MUTUAL AGREAMENT.

(2) Trading area: PG TO SINGAPORE (EOPL). Charterer and owner mutually will 
agree for other trading area.

(3) Redelivery to owner: the vessel shall redeliver to owner at KHARK ISL, 
free of slops and suitable to load crude oil cargo or other cargoes as per 
vessel’s certificate of fitness and resistance lists and condition

(4) From vessel on hire date on 12.12.2024 / 0001 LT for the period of 15 
days (27.12.2024 / 0001 LT) daily hire rate is 65,000 USD PDPR.

From 27.12.2024 / 0001 LT up to 22.01.2025 / 0001 LT is 70,000 USD PDPR.

From 22.01.2025 / 0001 LT the hire rate will be 52,000 USD PDPR.

(5) All other terms and conditions as per original time Charter Party dated 
11 DEC 2024 shall remain the same and intact.

The signed and stamped addendum will be sent in due course

Best regards

Seyed Mohammad Miri

Chartering Department

  National Iranian Tanker Company

☎ Office Phone: +98 21 2380 3269

📱 Mobile Phone: +98 911 394 9088

📠 Fax: +98 21 22275149

* Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] & 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2025 3:53 PM
To: 'Mohamad Miri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'harampanahi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: DUNE AND DANIEL TIME CHARTER

Dear sir,

Greetings,

The attached addendums are confirmed, please proceed.

Best regards,

Operation Dep.

From: Mohamad Miri <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2024 5:47 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

**** STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL ****

Please find attached “MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 
11.DEC.2024” fyki.

The signed and stamped cp will be sent in due course

Best regards

Seyed Mohammad Miri

Chartering Department

  National Iranian Tanker Company

☎ Office Phone: +98 21 2380 3269

📱 Mobile Phone: +98 911 394 9088

📠 Fax: +98 21 22275149

* Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] & 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2024 5:34 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear captain

confirmed

please proceed

regards

operation department