Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- TENDERING NOR --- 24.DECEMBER.2024 / 2100 LT
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2024 22:22:28 +0330

Dear Sir,

Respected gentlemen,

Subject: NOR message

With Special reference to instruction of Charterer (HENG LI GENERAL TRADING 
LLC) and governing Charter party

========================================================================

This is to notify you, that the above mentioned vessel “MT. DUNE” arrived at 
Khark Island Area

As being ready in all respect to load cargo of To Order Quantity bbls of To 
Order Grade

The notice of readiness is tendered on 24th (day) of December (month) 2024 
(Year) At 21:00 Hrs. (LT)

Subject to the term, condition’s & exceptions of the charter party.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.