Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- REQUEST FOR UN-BERTHING PERMISSION
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2024 11:47:15 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message and instructions safely received and noted with many 
thanks

Will comply with your instructions accordingly

Dear Captain Ebadi R.I.C:

Good Morning Sir

For your kind perusal and advise in this regard (If any) please

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2024 11:14 AM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; 
'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
REQUEST FOR UN-BERTHING PERMISSION

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed all docs are confirmed and please proceed for cast off.

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really 
need to.

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2024 4:21 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
REQUEST FOR UN-BERTHING PERMISSION
Importance: High

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly note following and attached files for your kind perusal:

24th December.2024

----------------

0300: Discharging of I.H.C.O completed, whole cargo discharged to DV, 
R.O.B=NIL

0300~ 0342: Cargo tank Inspection after Discharging on MT. DUNE

0342~ 0354: calculation & Documentation on MT. DUNE

Please find the attached files for your kind perusal:

*  Ullage report prior commencing discharging operation (signed/stamped by 
MV representative & NPEC surveyor)

*  Empty tank Certificate after completion discharging operation 
(signed/stamped by MV representative & NPEC surveyor)

*  R.O.B NIL report after completion (signed/stamped by MV representative & 
NPEC surveyor)

I’ll be obliged if you kindly advise regarding un-berthing/cast off 
permission with many thanks.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2024 3:37 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// URGENT --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 
11.DEC.2024 --- REQUEST FOR DOCUMENT INSTRUCTION

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

Will comply with your instructions accordingly

However

Would you kindly adivse

*       After completion of discharging operation, is there any specific 
instructions/documentation to be followed prior un-berthing and casting off 
from DV (MT. DHT JAGUAR)?

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] [ <mailto:[email-masked]> 
mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2024 2:50 PM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Dune' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Ali Anbavypour' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// URGENT --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 
11.DEC.2024 --- REQUEST FOR DOCUMENT INSTRUCTION

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be advised as follow:

Please use the mv name as DUNE and DV name as DHT JAGUAR with sign and 
stamp.

Please sign the dv required documents as well.

The NPEC surveyor will be sign both vessel documents.

After un-mooring of vessel please proceed to khark anchorage and tender the 
NOR.

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really 
need to.

From: ebadi < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2024 2:44 PM
To: 'Dune' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Ali Anbavypour' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// URGENT --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 
11.DEC.2024 --- REQUEST FOR DOCUMENT INSTRUCTION

Dear captain

In my telconvs with Our good charterer they will let you know how to proceed 
with the cargo document procedure.

After discharging pls proceed to the khark isl anchaorge  stay anchor there 
and  when pilot boarded vsl will be re-deliverd fm HENG LI and Deliverd to 
the NIOC .

Dear in Aqua pls ref to our telconvs and above msg advise.

Best regrad

Ops manager G4

Mobile 0098 9126876631

Office 00982123803216

From: Dune < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2024 2:34 PM
To: 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Ali Anbavypour' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// URGENT --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 
11.DEC.2024 --- REQUEST FOR DOCUMENT INSTRUCTION
Importance: High

Dear Sir Capt. Ebadi

Good Afternoon

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

And as I informed earlier by several requests to charterer

And with due regard to the fact that the vessel will complete discharging 
operation tomorrow 24th December 2024, early morning

Moreover, as there aren’t any loading master/pilot onboard to facilitate 
documentation

Kindly note

We didn’t receive the document instructions yet

As per your earlier instruction, “owner has no liability and responsibility 
towards any charterer's claims whether from third parties arises out of this 
discharge operation”

Moreover and in order to avoid any unwanted complication and delay after 
completion of discharging operation

And as the procedure for documentation after completion of discharging 
operation is not clear at all

I’ll be obliged if you could kindly furnish us with document instructions to 
be performed after completion of discharging operation

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2024 9:57 AM
To: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'Ali Anbavypour' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
REQUEST FOR DOCUMENT INSTRUCTION

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

Please furnish us with Document instruction before/after discharging 
operation in order to prepare/exchange cargo discharging documents, as the 
procedure for documentation is unclear to us

Please kindly advise following Regarding documentation between our vessel 
with many thanks:

*         shall we put our vessel’s name on the documents or shall use 
specific code instead of ship’s name, in case if required to use a specific 
code please advise Code, too

*         shall we put our vessel’s stamp on the documents or not?

*         shall we sign / stamp DV documents or not (including N.O.R, L.O.P, 
etc)?

*         Who is supposed to sign/stamp our vessel’s cargo documents 
(including N.O.R, L.O.P, etc)?

Moreover

*         Please advise regarding any specific instruction/documentation 
before/After discharging operation

Dear Captain Ebadi R.I.C:

For your kind perusal and advise please

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 3:47 PM
To: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'Ali Anbavypour' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
REQUEST FOR L.O.I & DOCUMENT INSTRUCTION
Importance: High

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

Kindly note

Still we’re waiting to receive charterer’s Authorization letter/L.O.I to 
release cargo without receiving original Bill of Lading

Moreover and in order to avoid any unwanted complication and delay

Please furnish us with Document instruction before/after operation in order 
to prepare/exchange cargo discharging documents, as the procedure for 
documentation is unclear to us

Please kindly advise regarding following with many thanks:

Regarding documentation between our vessel

*       shall we put our vessel’s name on the documents or shall use 
specific code instead of ship’s name, in case if required to use a specific 
code please advise Code, too

*         shall we put our vessel’s stamp on the documents or not?

*         shall we sign / stamp DV documents or not (including N.O.R, L.O.P, 
etc)?

*         Who is supposed to sign/stamp our vessel’s cargo documents 
(including N.O.R, L.O.P, etc)?

Moreover

*       Please advise regarding any specific instruction/documentation 
before commencement of discharging operation

*         In order to commence discharging operation, Shall DV sign/stamp 
our ullage report (as is prepared with our vessel’s representative and cargo 
surveyor) or not?

*         If the answer to above question is yes, shall we send scan copy of 
ship’s ullage report first and wait for confirmation of charterer prior 
commencing discharging operation?

*         Please advise regarding any specific instruction/documentation 
after completion of discharging operation

Dear Captain Ebadi R.I.C:

For your kind perusal and advise please

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.