Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- REQUEST FOR DOCUMENT INSTRUCTION
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2024 09:57:11 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

Please furnish us with Document instruction before/after discharging 
operation in order to prepare/exchange cargo discharging documents, as the 
procedure for documentation is unclear to us

Please kindly advise following Regarding documentation between our vessel 
with many thanks:

*         shall we put our vessel’s name on the documents or shall use 
specific code instead of ship’s name, in case if required to use a specific 
code please advise Code, too

*         shall we put our vessel’s stamp on the documents or not?

*         shall we sign / stamp DV documents or not (including N.O.R, L.O.P, 
etc)?

*         Who is supposed to sign/stamp our vessel’s cargo documents 
(including N.O.R, L.O.P, etc)?

Moreover

*         Please advise regarding any specific instruction/documentation 
before/After discharging operation

Dear Captain Ebadi R.I.C:

For your kind perusal and advise please

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 3:47 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
REQUEST FOR L.O.I & DOCUMENT INSTRUCTION
Importance: High

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to below trailing messages

Kindly note

Still we’re waiting to receive charterer’s Authorization letter/L.O.I to 
release cargo without receiving original Bill of Lading

Moreover and in order to avoid any unwanted complication and delay

Please furnish us with Document instruction before/after operation in order 
to prepare/exchange cargo discharging documents, as the procedure for 
documentation is unclear to us

Please kindly advise regarding following with many thanks:

Regarding documentation between our vessel

*         shall we put our vessel’s name on the documents or shall use 
specific code instead of ship’s name, in case if required to use a specific 
code please advise Code, too

*         shall we put our vessel’s stamp on the documents or not?

*         shall we sign / stamp DV documents or not (including N.O.R, L.O.P, 
etc)?

*         Who is supposed to sign/stamp our vessel’s cargo documents 
(including N.O.R, L.O.P, etc)?

Moreover

*         Please advise regarding any specific instruction/documentation 
before commencement of discharging operation

*         In order to commence discharging operation, Shall DV sign/stamp 
our ullage report (as is prepared with our vessel’s representative and cargo 
surveyor) or not?

*         If the answer to above question is yes, shall we send scan copy of 
ship’s ullage report first and wait for confirmation of charterer prior 
commencing discharging operation?

*         Please advise regarding any specific instruction/documentation 
after completion of discharging operation

Dear Captain Ebadi R.I.C:

For your kind perusal and advise please

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.