Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- S.O.F --- VOY NO#04-2024 --- FENDERING ARRANGEMENT
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2024 00:40:58 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please kindly note

After incident occurred on yesterday afternoon and rapture of pennant of 
fenders abaft of mid-ship, the present fendering arrangement is not 
complying with recommendations of OCIMF ship to ship transfer guide

The two required fenders abaft of mid-ship are not in their position due to 
rapture of their securing pennant and the parallel body abaft of mid-ship is 
not being protected by required fenders and only three fenders forward of 
mid-ship are in place

Then the aft part of both vessel’s has the risk of contact with each outer’s 
hull

Moreover, the position, number and presence of fenders are necessary for 
smooth unberthing operation

Therefore,

The STS Provider is supposed to re-arrange the fenders prior resuming cargo 
hose connection and commencement of discharging operation.

Kindly note

Since 21st December 2024 1824 LT, Waiting for weather moderation in order to 
re-arrange Fenders and Deploy additional fenders by STS provider

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2024 8:46 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
S.O.F --- VOY NO#04-2024 --- 21.DECEMBER.2024 / 1824 LT

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find following SOF for Voy No#04-2024, Regarding STS & Discharging 
Operation at RV Position for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

21st December.2024

----------------

------: Since today a.m. wind speed increased and was gusting up to 30 Knots 
and on afternoon got steady on 30 knots and sea state was rough and both 
vessels were experiencing slight rolling due to long swell and high waves

1530: First fender stopper burst on DV side, single up on one stopper

1700: Second rope stopper of fender No#4&5 Burst on DV side, fender 4&5 
disconnected and moved away from both vessel’s parallel body

1700: As the aft part of both vessels were in danger of contact due to 
moderate rolling of both vessels and due to adverse weather condition, 
Master ordered to cease discharging operation and to disconnect cargo hoses

1700: Discharging ceased by Master’s order and mutual agreement of both 
vessels

1706: Commenced cargo hose disconnection

1800: Deployed additional mooring lines F&A in order to keep both vessels in 
position

1824: Completed cargo hose disconnection (3x10”), all three cargo hoses 
passed to DV

Kindly note

Since 1824 LT, Waiting for weather moderation in order to re-arrange Fenders 
and Deploy additional fenders by STS provider

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 6:21 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
S.O.F --- VOY NO#04-2024 --- 20.DECEMBER.2024 / 1742 LT

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find following SOF for Voy No#04-2024, Regarding STS & Discharging 
Operation at RV Position for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

20th December.2024

----------------

1200: Commenced tank inspection & Ullaging

1330: All made fast F&A

1330: F.W.E

1348: Commenced Hose connection

1400: Completed tank inspection & Ullaging

1400: Commenced calculation & documentation

1430: Completed calculation & documentation

1430: Cargo Surveyor transferred to DV

1530: Completed Hose connection (3x10”)

1530~1724: MT. DUNE ready in all aspects to commence discharging operation, 
waiting for DV readiness in order to commence discharging

1724: DV declared that she got charterer’s approval to commence discharging 
operation

1742: Commenced discharging operation

ETC(I.A.G.W):

23rd December 2024 / 0400 Hrs. LT

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 5:45 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
ULLLAGE REPORT BEFORE DISCHARGE
Importance: High

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find attached file as ullage report before discharge, signed and 
stamped by cargo surveyor and vessel’s representative for your kind 
perusal/approval:

Kindly note

MT. DUNE is ready to commence discharging operation since 20th December 2024 
1530 LT (Completion of Hose connection)

However

DV declared that they need their charterer’s approval to commence 
discharging operation

We are waiting for DV readiness/signal to commence discharging operation

Please kindly advise in this regard with many thanks

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 4:54 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
S.O.F --- VOY NO#04-2024 --- 20.DECEMBER.2024 / 1330 LT

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Kindly note

MT. DUNE is ready to commence discharging operation as declared on below 
mail

However

DV declared that they need their charterer’s approval to commence 
discharging operation

We are waiting for DV readiness/signal to commence discharging operation

Please kindly advise in this regard with many thanks

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 4:44 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
S.O.F --- VOY NO#04-2024 --- 20.DECEMBER.2024 / 1330 LT

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Please kindly note

As DV is ready for commence discharging operation

And as per Charterer’s confirmation and your approval to commence 
discharging operation

Hereby announcing that MT. DUNE is going to Commence dischrging her cargo to 
DV within half an hour from now

However kindly note

Still we didn’t receive document instruction yet

I’ll keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 4:14 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
S.O.F --- VOY NO#04-2024 --- 20.DECEMBER.2024 / 1330 LT

Dear Sir

Good Day

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

However kindly note

Refer to attached E-Mail, Looks like the Charterer is waiting to receive 
Bill of lading to issue L.O.I for discharge

In addition

Kindly note

There isn’t any pilot or loading master onboard to handle the documentation 
issues

And there are ambiguities in documentation which might result in unwanted 
delay/complication

Considering above points

Please kindly advise/confirm

Shall we follow your below instructions and commence discharging operation?

Awaiting yours Sir

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: ebadi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 3:30 PM
To: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
S.O.F --- VOY NO#04-2024 --- 20.DECEMBER.2024 / 1330 LT

Dear master of Dune.

On other email I blv you are in possession of it charterer has confirmed 
discharging of all yr cargo on board to the DV  via sts and approved also 
all consequences , damages , costs and claims whether directly or indirectly 
for the discharging of the said cargo without arrival of original bill of 
lading at sts venue or discharge place/ port to be on the charterer's 
account and are accountable to all claims and owner has no liability 
responsibility and obligation for the said discharge of cargo operation.

As went above then you are authorised to discharge cargo operation.

If the charterer did not update with the cargo documents before and after 
discharging till when you want to commence discharging then comply with the 
loading master pilot or who procedure and owner has no liability and 
responsible towards any charterer's claims whether fm third parties  arises 
out of this discharge operation.

Beast Regards

Ebadi

-------- Original message --------

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 20/12/2024 2:39 pm (GMT+03:30)

To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
S.O.F --- VOY NO#04-2024 --- 20.DECEMBER.2024 / 1330 LT

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find following SOF for Voy No#04-2024, Regarding STS & Discharging 
Operation at RV Position for your kind perusal:

Kindly note

Awaiting to receive charterer’s Authorization letter/L.O.I to release cargo 
without receiving original Bill of Lading

Moreover and in order to avoid any unwanted complication and delay

Please furnish us with Document instruction in order to prepare/exchange 
cargo discharging documents, as the procedure for documentation is unclear 
to us

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

20th December.2024

----------------

0706: Vessel Under-way & proceeding to RV Position under Master’s Command 
and advise of Pilot (Pilot on Daughter vessel)

0706~1000: Awaiting for charterer’s permission to perform STS Operation

1000: Vessel received charterer’s green light to perform STS Operation

1042: Both Vessel’s parallel, commenced reducing Distance, DV Approaching

1112: Commenced mooring operation

1118: First Line onboard and secure

1200: Commenced tank inspection & Ullaging

1236: Commenced paying out anchor

1330: Vessel Brought up on her anchor At RV Anchorage

1330: All made fast F&A

1330: F.W.E

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 8:21 AM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
S.O.F --- VOY NO#04-2024 --- 20.DECEMBER.2024 / 0706 LT

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find following SOF for Voy No#04-2024, STS Operation at RV Position 
for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

20th December.2024

----------------

0600: Received instruction from Pilot to heave up anchor and proceed to RV 
Position in order to perform STS Operation

0630: S.B.E

0742: Commenced Heaving Up Anchor

0700: Anchor Aweigh

0706: Vessel Under-way & proceeding to RV Position

In addition

Awaiting to receive charterer’s Authorization letter/L.O.I plus DV Name to 
release cargo without receiving original Bill of Lading

Moreover,

Please furnish us with Document instruction in order to prepare/exchange 
cargo discharging documents

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2024 10:37 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly confirm

Shall I co-ordinate with the present STS Providor’d representative (Pilot) 
or the charterer will announce another new STS Providor (Pilot)?

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2024 8:55 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Kindly note

Refer to latest conversation with STS provider’s representative (Pilot)

There is possibility of weather moderation for tomorrow 20th December 2024 
early morning around 0800 LT

In addition

Awaiting to receive charterer’s Authorization letter/L.O.I to release cargo 
without receiving original Bill of Lading

Moreover,

Please furnish us with Document instruction in order to prepare/exchange 
cargo discharging documents

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: ebadi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2024 5:57 PM
To: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; b-bakhshi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear master

 as per following msg ship's charterer for now is Heng li general trading 
kindly revert with yr delivery form basis 12/12/2024 at 0001 along with 
bunker robs at that time.

Redelivery would be pilot on board at khark isl.

Dear at Aqua pls as vsl is at Kaz opl advise yr ship's plan.

Beast Regards

09126876632

Ebadi

-------- Original message --------

From: b-bakhshi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 19/12/2024 5:45 pm (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear Sir;

Good day

Will be appreciated to cooperate with charterer by below contact details;

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tel: 0917 1883512

Tel (back up): 0913 3086203

Dear Charterer RIC :

Please be in touch with CAPT. EBADI with below contact details;

Capt.EBADI

Direct Tel: +982123803216

Mob.Nomber: +989126876631

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Best Regards,

B.Bakhshi

Chartering Department, NITC

Office Tel. No.: +98-21-2380 3266

Mobile No.: +98-912-340 49 60

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>