Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- DISCHARGE QUANTITY --- 21.DECEMBER.2024/1700 LT
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2024 00:12:46 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly note following as discharge quantity for your kind perusal:

1700: Discharging ceased by Master’s Decision and mutual agreement of both 
vessels due to safety concerns

21st December 2024

1700 LT

Total Quantity Discharged

145900 m3 GSV

Average Discharge Rate

6302 m3 /hour

To Go

164370 m3

Kindly note

Vessel is maintaining 8.0 kg pressure (Maximum allowable pressure as per 
Pilot’s declaration) on all three cargo manifolds since commencement of 
discharging operation

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2024 1:49 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
DISCHARGE QUANTITY --- 21.DECEMBER.2024/1200 LT

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly note following as discharge quantity for your kind perusal:

21st December 2024

1200 LT

Total Quantity Discharged

116483 m3 GSV

Average Discharge Rate

6365 m3 /hour

To Go

193787 m3

Kindly note

Vessel is maintaining 8.0 kg pressure (Maximum allowable pressure as per 
Pilot’s declaration) on all three cargo manifolds since commencement of 
discharging operation

ETC(I.A.G.W):

23rd December 2024 / 0600 Hrs. LT

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2024 10:03 AM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
DISCHARGE QUANTITY --- 21.DECEMBER.2024/0600 LT

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly note following as discharge quantity for your kind perusal:

Date

21st December 2024

Time

0600 LT

Total Quantity Discharged

77471 m3 GSV

Average Discharge Rate

6298 m3/hour

To Go

232799 m3

Kindly note

Vessel is maintaining 8.0 kg pressure (Maximum allowable pressure as per 
Pilot’s declaration) on all three cargo manifolds since commencement of 
discharging operation

ETC(I.A.G.W):

23rd December 2024 / 0600 Hrs. LT

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2024 9:57 AM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
DISCHARGE QUANTITY --- 21.DECEMBER.2024/0001 LT

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly note following as discharge quantity for your kind perusal:

Date

21st December 2024

Time

0001 LT

Total Quantity Discharged

38564 m3 GSV

Average Discharge Rate

6121 m3/hour

To Go

271706 m3

Kindly note

Vessel is maintaining 8.0 kg pressure (Maximum allowable pressure as per 
Pilot’s declaration) on all three cargo manifolds since commencement of 
discharging operation

ETC(I.A.G.W):

23rd December 2024 / 0600 Hrs. LT

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.