Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REP --- 20.DECEMBER.2024
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2024 16:17:11 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 20th December 2024 for
your kind perusal:

1) ETD FROM LAST LOAD PORT: KHARG ISL / 15.12.2024/ 1400 LT.

2) ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT: 15.12.2024/2000 

3) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: / FWD:20.30M/AFT: 20.30M // FWD: 20.30
M/AFT: 20.30 M

4) CARGO ON BOARD: 271,435 MT

5) BILL OF LADING DATE: 14.DEC.2024

6) NOON POSITION: LAT: 29 11.8 N   LONG: 049 19.8 E.     

7) ETA  KHARG OPL: 15.12.2024  2000.

13) WEATHER CONDITION: NWLY*3

14) AV. SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 0.0 KNOTS

15) TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED : 0.0 KNOTS

16) DISTANCE TO DISCHARGE PORT:0.0 M

17) ENGINE RPM : 0.0

18) FUEL ROB/CONS: HFO//1645.6 / 11.8 / MT // LSFO: 471.7 / 0 MT // DO:
0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO: 59.4 / 0.0MT

19) REMARKS: 

*         SMT=UTC+0330.

*         Vessel at KAZ OPL Anchorage, Berthing operation in progress

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.