Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- S.O.F --- VOY NO#04-2024 --- 20.DECEMBER.2024 / 0706 LT
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2024 09:37:14 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Refer to our recent conversation and below S.O.F

Kindly note

Pilot is declaring that he’s received instruction from charterer to berth DV

However

I didn’t receive any berthing instruction from charterer yet.

Please kindly advise regarding berthing instruction with many thanks

Awaiting yours

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 8:21 AM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked]>; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
S.O.F --- VOY NO#04-2024 --- 20.DECEMBER.2024 / 0706 LT

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find following SOF for Voy No#04-2024, STS Operation at RV Position 
for your kind perusal:

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

20th December.2024

----------------

0600: Received instruction from Pilot to heave up anchor and proceed to RV 
Position in order to perform STS Operation

0630: S.B.E

0742: Commenced Heaving Up Anchor

0700: Anchor Aweigh

0706: Vessel Under-way & proceeding to RV Position

In addition

Awaiting to receive charterer’s Authorization letter/L.O.I plus DV Name to 
release cargo without receiving original Bill of Lading

Moreover,

Please furnish us with Document instruction in order to prepare/exchange 
cargo discharging documents

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2024 10:37 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Kindly confirm

Shall I co-ordinate with the present STS Providor’d representative (Pilot) 
or the charterer will announce another new STS Providor (Pilot)?

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2024 8:55 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

RBM

Kindly note

Refer to latest conversation with STS provider’s representative (Pilot)

There is possibility of weather moderation for tomorrow 20th December 2024 
early morning around 0800 LT

In addition

Awaiting to receive charterer’s Authorization letter/L.O.I to release cargo 
without receiving original Bill of Lading

Moreover,

Please furnish us with Document instruction in order to prepare/exchange 
cargo discharging documents

Will keep you posted accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

From: ebadi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2024 5:57 PM
To: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; b-bakhshi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear master

 as per following msg ship's charterer for now is Heng li general trading 
kindly revert with yr delivery form basis 12/12/2024 at 0001 along with 
bunker robs at that time.

Redelivery would be pilot on board at khark isl.

Dear at Aqua pls as vsl is at Kaz opl advise yr ship's plan.

Beast Regards

09126876632

Ebadi

-------- Original message --------

From: b-bakhshi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 19/12/2024 5:45 pm (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024

Dear Sir;

Good day

Will be appreciated to cooperate with charterer by below contact details;

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tel: 0917 1883512

Tel (back up): 0913 3086203

Dear Charterer RIC :

Please be in touch with CAPT. EBADI with below contact details;

Capt.EBADI

Direct Tel: +982123803216

Mob.Nomber: +989126876631

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Best Regards,

B.Bakhshi

Chartering Department, NITC

Office Tel. No.: +98-21-2380 3266

Mobile No.: +98-912-340 49 60

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>