Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// LOADING IHCO /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: "Yahyavi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 11:48:16 +0330

Dear sir

Salam

As discussed , after dep load port vsl will call larak to rcv T5 and then
to proceed Jask to rcv T4 & diving operation ..

Meawhile pls arrange To Supply 3000 mt HFO & 400 mt LSFO Before Dep PG /

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 10:07 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked]>; 'ops-khark' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// LOADING IHCO
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed that the vsl destination will be EOPL to discharge the
cargo through the STS. Kindly proceed after clearing from the island.

Best regards, 

Operation Dep

From: Yahyavi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 8:40 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'ops-khark' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// LOADING IHCO
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear master

Salam

 

Kindly note that chrtrr confirmed that disch port is EOPL .

*	Pls advise Qty HFO need to rcv for performing voy to EOPL provided
round trip back to PG with 600 mt as reserve .
*	Pls advise max hfo intake without mixing
*	Max LSFO intake without mixing

 

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 12:50 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'ops-khark' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// LOADING IHCO
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

LOADING FIGURE  23.JAN.2025 / 0001 LT

TOTAL CARGO LOADED TILL 0001                     813,281   GSV
bbls/112,550  M.T

REMAINING CARGO TO BE  LOADED               116,860,5 GSV bbls/161,723
M.T

AVERAGE LOADING RATE                                  518,01  GSV bbls/
7,168     M.T          

ETC LOADING IHCO : 0400 LT ON 24/JAN/2025

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2025 1:33 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// LOADING IHCO
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

22/JAN/2025

===========

0542 LT: SHOR GANGWAY BOARDED/ COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION/ COMMENCE ARM
CONNECTION.

0612 LT: TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

0618 LT: CALCULATION COMPLETED.

0706 LT: ARM CONNECTION COMPLETED.

0818 LT: COMMENCE LOADING IHCO.

Pls be noted that ETC will be on 25/Jan/2025 at 0030 LT.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2025 5:18 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// LOADING IHCO /HENG LI
GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following:

21/JAN/2025

===========

2242 LT: RECEIVED LOADING INSTRUCTION/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED/ NOTICE TO
E/ROOM.

2342 LT: COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR/SBE / KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

22/JAN/2025

===========

0001 LT: NOR ACCEPTED.

0006 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH.

0200 LT: POB.

0236 LT: FWD AND AFT TUG MADE FAST.

0342 LT: FIRST LINE ASHORE/ COMMENCE MOORING.

0506 LT: FWD AND AFT TUG CAST OFF.

0512 LT: ALL MADE FAST/ F.W.E.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]