Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> Daily report /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// un-mooring
From: "Yahyavi" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dan'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2024 11:32:37 +0330

Dear master

Salam

After unberth u are not allowed to keep STS gear with vsl 

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: Dan <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2024 2:14 PM
To: 'yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> Daily report /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C
SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// un-mooring

Dear Sir

Good Day

Kindly note base on Mooring Master declaration vessels will be unmoored by
tomorrow day light and re-delivery of cargo hoses and fenders to be done
by mother vessel.

 

Your Sincerely 

Master MT DAN

Email:     Dan <mailto:[email-masked]> @netvslplus.com

From: Dan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 27 11 2024 08:56
To: 'yahyavi'
Cc: 'Mosayebi'; 'anbavypour'; 'harampanahi'; [email-masked]'
Subject: M.T DAN ===> Daily report /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 27.11.2024

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please Note Following Charterer Daily Report, For Your Kind Perusal.

 

Date / Time: 27-NOV-2024 // 1200 Hrs Lt (SMT = UTC + 0800 Hrs)

A) Eta To Discharge Port: 

B) Present Draft: Aft 12.5 Mtrs, Fwd: 7.5 Mtrs

C) Cargo On Board    :   35,327 BBL 4.916 MT

D) B/L Date : 28.OCT.2024

E) Noon Position: 02   02.40 N, 104   42.70E

F) Average Steaming Speed: 

G) Speed/Course at Present: 

H) Weather Condition: Wind: NW X 4, Sea: SE x 3, Current: SE x 0.2

I) Distance To Go: 0.0 NM

J) Distance Covered: 4180 NM

K) Fuel:                        HFO =264 Mt;            LSFO= 1742.51 Mt;
LSMGO= 142.998 Mt;           MGO=238 Mt 

Consumption:              HFO =39 Mt;              LSFO= 0 Mt;
LSMGO= 0.0 Mt;                   MGO=0.0 Mt

L) Remark: Vsl In STS operation Discharging HCO

*	ROB :                          35,327 BBL
*	Quantity Disch:           1,917,554 BBL
*	Avg Rate:                    14,500 BBL
*	ETC:                            27.11.2024 / 1800LT

 

 Best Regards 

Master Mt Dan

Email:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]