Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024
From: "Yahyavi" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dan'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2024 07:45:06 +0330

Dear master

Salam

Below pls confirm for receipt 

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 5:44 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>; 'Dan' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear captain,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the dv changed and please find the q88 of new dv in
attached file.

Best regards,

OPS.DEP

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2024 1:16 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dan'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear captain,

Greetings,

Kindly find JPO and Q88 of DV in attached files.

Best regards,

OPS-DEP

From: Yahyavi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2024 11:47 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Dan' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear sir

Salam

Thank u note ,

Waiting to rcv DV Q88 Along With Coding ( JPO ) For operation .

Meanwhile pls advise chrtrr disch documentary instruction . 

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2024 10:50 AM
To: 'Dan' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'yahyavi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the discharge LOI in attached file.

Best regards,

OPS. DEP

From: Dan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2024 12:40 PM
To: 'yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: ***SPAM*** M.T DAN ===> Daily report /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING
L.L.C SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the attached daily Noon report.

 

 Best Regards 

Master Mt Dan

Email:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]