Subject: MT DUNE//use of lsfo on board of ships fleet
From: "mo-fathi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Reza Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "nezami" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 11:22:02 +0330

Dear our good charter HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC

Good day

Ref to attached guidelines & below statement, IMO Guideline keeping VLSFO
on board for more than 3 Month not allowed & to be used within said period
.

it is settled down and become waxy .

kindly consider it for your future planning & in order to avoid any more
complication as stated. Off coursed before shifting to VLSFO same to be
notified our good charter.( HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC)

 

RIC:dear master of dune

Above for receipt & compliance.

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: Fazeli <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2025 2:56 PM
To: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Mr.Mehrasa Technical Director'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; ' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Fazeli' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: use of lsfo on board of ships fleet

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Kiindly refer to my attached e-mail earlier on 13.11.2024 and guidline for
use and storge of VLSFO on boar ship ,

I will requested to instruct all fleet vessel and consern party to use
VLSFO with in three month due to storage of it more than 3 month will
cause wax and  slduge formation which is disturbe our vessel operation and
damge to fuel system and machinery parts. 

I will prepare official letter indue time.

 

Best Regards,

N.Fazeli

Technical R&D Manager

Technical and Ship Management Department

Tel: OFFICE NO :  +98 21 23805145

Cell:                      +989122884644

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Mosayebi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2062 9:34 AM
To: 'Fazeli' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Mr.Mehrasa Technical Director'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; ' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: FW: use of lsfo on board of ships fleet
Importance: High

Dear Sir

Further below & earlier notification kindly confirm if keeping said fuel
more than 3 months O/B will cause damages, as such we follow your earlier
advisee without waiting for the T/C charterer confirmation in order to
save our own Vsls.

 

Best Regards

Mosayebi

From: ebadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2025 10:29 AM
To: Reza Mosayebi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: use of lsfo on board of ships fleet

Dear captain

In the face of several emails , reg use of /consuming of lsfo whose on
board-time span has exceeded  more 3 months , to the charterer ( both Nioc
Crude and Product  ) and its follow -up  subsequently unfortunately
nothing have been so far updated by them.

Pls advise can we instruct the ships without the charterer's approval to
consume the mentioned lsfo ?

 

Best regrad

Ops manager G4

Mobile 0098 9126876631

Office 00982123803216