Subject: RE: MT HENNA -- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C -- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP
From: "m-miri" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bazooie''" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 10:58:37 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day.

Please  be informed that still waiting for the signed and stamped contract 
and the related ducuments from the charterer side.

Kindly  sign and stamp the MT HENNA--HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C—FIXTURE 
RECAP and the accompanying documents at your earliest convenience.

Thanks for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards

S.M.MIRI

/ CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803269

From: harampanahi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2024 3:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; 'Bazooie'' 
<[email-masked]>; 'S.M.MIRI' <[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT HENNA -- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C -- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP

Dear sir ;

Refer to below request , please find the MT HENNA CP and all relevant 
documents with HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C company name.

Quote +++++++

Dear sir,

Greetings,

You are respectfully requested to change the name of the charterer company 
in the charter party to HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C and to disregard all 
the previous documents with the name of the ONDEN GENERAL TRADING COMPANY as 
the charterer.

Please find the HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C trading license in attached 
file.

Best Regards,

OPS DEP.

Unquote +++++++++

Waiting for your confirmation.

Best regards.

H.Harampanahi

/ CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212

From: harampanahi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 18 August 2024 16:42
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bazooie'' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'S.M.MIRI' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT HENNA -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP

Dear sir ;

Refer to recent tel. communication and agreements please find attached “ MT 
HENNA -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP”.

Waiting for your confirmation. //

H.Harampanahi

/ CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212