Subject: RE: MT DAN -- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C -- CLEAN SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024
From: "harampanahi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2024 12:29:53 +0330

Dear sir ;

Well noted and received.

Best Regards

H.Harampanahi

 /  CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2024 11:39 AM
To: 'harampanahi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DAN -- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C -- CLEAN SV CP DATED: 
22.10.2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find title transfer request in attached file for your kind 
consideration.

Best regards,

Ops dep

From: harampanahi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2024 6:59 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DAN -- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C -- CLEAN SV CP DATED: 
22.10.2024

Dear sir ;

Will be appreciated to cooperate with charterer by below contact details ;

Email : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Tel : 0917 1883512

Tel ( back up ) : 0913 3086203

Dear charterer Ric :

Please be in touch with CAPT.YAHYAVI with below contact details ;

Capt.K.Yahyavi

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Best Regards

H.Harampanahi

/  CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212