Subject: MT DAN -- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C -- CLEAN SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024
From: "harampanahi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2024 18:43:44 +0330

Dear sir

your confirmation well noted and received.

Best Regards

H.Harampanahi

 /  CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2024 6:34 PM
To: harampanahi <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MT DAN -- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C -- CLEAN SV CP DATED: 
22.10.2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Please find our confirmation of the following contract related to MT. DAN 
and waiting for you to proceed to the next step.

Best tegards,

Ops Dep

  _____

From: harampanahi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2024 5:43:02 pm
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: chartering@ptsoccom <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DAN -- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C -- CLEAN SV CP DATED: 
22.10.2024

**** STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL ****

Dear sir ;

Refer to tel communications and agreements between NIOC CRUDE , subjected 
atteched charterer ( HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC) & NITC top managements 
please find attached “MT DAN --  HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C -- CLEAN SV 
CP DATED: 22.10.2024”, the vessel updated Q88 will be sent soon.

Please confirm the safe recipt.

2 sets of original signed and stamped subject CP along with attachements 
will be sent.

Best Regards

H.Harampanahi

/  CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212