Subject: MT HENNA -- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C -- DRAFT CP DATED 11.11.2024
From: "harampanahi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2024 15:30:31 +0330

Dear sir ;

Please find attached “ MT HENNA -- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C -- DRAFT CP 
DATED 11.11.2024 “

Best Regards

H.Harampanahi

 /  CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2024 11:09 AM
To: 'harampanahi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT HENNA -- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C -- DRAFT CP DATED 
11.11.2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find charterer comments in yellow highlight on the re-cap in attached 
file.

Best regards,

Ops dept

From: harampanahi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2024 5:34 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT HENNA -- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C -- DRAFT CP DATED 
11.11.2024

Dear sir ;

Refer to tel. communication please find attached ;

Waiting for your confirmation .

Best Regards

H.Harampanahi

/  CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212