Subject: RE: MT "PETALIDI" - PREARIVAL DOCS/INFO FROM MASTER
From: "Ops Dept" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sobar'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops Dept'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2025 10:19:52 +0330

Dear Captain

Your below duly well noted. All pre arrival docs and this PC is still with
us and did not disclose to any party at all. We will be waiting for new PC
and after being assured that everything is in order as per chrtr's
requirement, then will take further steps for vsl's registration.

Bes trgds

Optns Dept 

 

From: Sobar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2025 12:34 AM
To: 'Ops Dept' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT "PETALIDI" - PREARIVAL DOCS/INFO FROM MASTER 

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

please don't use this PC for port formalities and not to show anyone
confidential. It was sent by mistake. vessel will send the correct PC.

Kindly confirm compliance. 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

 

From: Ops Dept [ <mailto:[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 05 January, 2025 15:57
To: 'Sobar'
Cc: 'Ops Dept'; 'Ops Dept'
Subject: RE: MT "PETALIDI" - PREARIVAL DOCS/INFO FROM MASTER 

Dear Captain

Many thanks for the below email with its contents whuch duly well noted.

Best rgds

Optns Dept

From: Sobar [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 5, 2025 8:06 AM
To: 'Ops Dept' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT "PETALIDI" - PREARIVAL DOCS/INFO FROM MASTER 

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Required Info:

*        Arrival Draft - Aft 9.5 / Fwd 6.5

*        Departure Draft - 17M Even Keel

*        Height Of Manifold From Waterline - 17.8M

*        Voyage No. - 031/24

*        ETA To Kharg - 10th January 2025 ; 2300 Hrs LT

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

 

From: Ops Dept [ <mailto:[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 26 November, 2024 14:21
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: "PETALIDI" - PREARIVAL DOCS/INFO FROM MASTER 

Dear Captain,

Thanks for your below email.

We would appreciate if you could please provide us with the following
pre-arrival info and documents ASAP: 

1) Ship's Particulars 

2) IMO Crew List 

3) Certificate of Tonnage 

4) Certificate of Registry 

5) Class Cert

6) Vessel's stowage plan in which voyage number to be mentioned 

7) Crew Effects

8) Bond Store List

9) Ship Store Declaration  

10) Last PC 

11) Nil List (blank form attached)

12) Arrival & departure drafts Fore  & Aft

13) Height of Manifold from Waterline (Manifold Freeboard)

14) Voyage No. 

15) ETA to KHG anch

Awaiting yours with thanks.

Best regards

Operation Dept 

From: Sobar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2024 12:24 PM
To: Ops Dept <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT Petalidi: ETA Khark Island

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Please note vessel ETA Khark anchorage 1500 hrs. LT. 

Please send required pre-arrival documents. 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.