Subject: "PETALIDI" V. 3124 - PREARRIVAL DOCS/INFO
From: "Ops Dept" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2025 21:34:18 +0330

DEAR SIR,

PLEASE SEE ATTACHED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING PRE-ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS & INFO
RELATING TO "PETALIDI" V. 3124 ABD ADVISE YOUR COMMENTS ESPECIALLY YOUR
INSTRUCTION ABOUT LAST PC: 

AA) DOCUMENTS / INFO

1) Ship's Particulars 

2) IMO Crew List 

3) Certificate of Tonnage 

4) Certificate of Registry 

5) Class Cert

6) Stowage Plan 

7) Crew Effects

8) Bond Store  

9) Ship Store Declaration  

10) Last PC - Not provided by master 

11) Nil List 
12) Arrival & departure drafts For'd & Aft Arrival Draft F: 6.50 m  A:
9.50 M // Dep draft 17.00 M EK 

13) Height of Manifold from Waterline (Manifold Freeboard)- .17.80 M
14) Voyage No. 031/24

15) ETA to KHG anchor/  2300 hrs on 10th JAN 2025 

BB)

NEXT                      WILL BE ADVISED BY TERMINAL 

CC)

SHIPP                    B E Y N O L

DD)

SURV                     APIICO  

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE SAFE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE AND ITS ATTACHMENTS BY
RETURN. THANK YOU.

RGDS

MBB