Subject: "KALLISTA" V. 2405 - PREARRIVAL DOCS/INFO
From: "Ops Dept" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2024 11:02:14 +0330

DEAR SIR,

PLEASE CHECK THE ATTACHED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING PRE-ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS &
INFO RELATING TO "KALLISTA" FOR YOUR REFERENCE AND CONFIRM IF ALL ARE IN
ORDER: 

AA) DOCUMENTS / INFO

1) Ship's Particulars 

2) IMO Crew List 

3) Certificate of Tonnage 

4) Certificate of Registry 

5) Class Cert

6) Stowage Plan 

7) Crew Effects

8) Bond Store List

9) Ship Store Declaration  

10) Last PC 

11) Nil List 

12) Arrival & departure drafts For'd & Aft Arrival Draft F: 8.50 m  A:
11.50 M // Dep draft 20.50 M EK 

13) Height of Manifold from Waterline (Manifold Freeboard)- 22.97 M
14) Voyage No. 2405

15) ETA to KHG anchor/ 1800 hrs on 13th December 2024

BB)

NEXT                      WILL BE ADVISED BY TERMINAL 

CC)

SHIPP                    B E Y N O L

DD)

SURV                     NIK 

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE SAFE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE AND ITS ATTACHMENTS BY
RETURN. THANK YOU.

RGDS