Subject: URGENT - MT "YUAN DONG HAI" - PREARRIVAL DOCS/INFO FROM MASTER
From: "Ops Dept" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2024 11:01:02 +0330

Dear Captain,

Please revert with the below required pre-Arrival docs/info by return email 
otherwise vessel’s registration with local authorities will be delayed. 
Thank you.

Rgds

Operation Dept

From: Ops Dept <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2024 7:56 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT "YUAN DONG HAI" - PREARRIVAL DOCS/INFO FROM MASTER

Dear Captain,

Thanks for your email of this afternoon.

We would appreciate it if you could please provide us with the following 
pre-arrival documents/info by return email:

*        Copy Ship’s Particulars

*        Copy signed and stamped crew list also showing master’s full name 
and nationality

*        Copy Certificate of Tonnage (ITC)

*        Copy Certificate of Registry

*        Copy Class Certificate

*        Copy Crew List

*        Stowage Plan showing voyage no.

*        Copy last Port Clearance

*        Copy Crew Effects

*        Copy Bond Store List

*        Copy Ship Store Declaration

*        Nil List (please find the attached blank form)

*        Arrival & departure drafts Fore & Aft

*        Height of Manifold from Waterline (Manifold Freeboard)

*        ETA KHG anchorage

*        Voyage Number

Awaiting yours with thanks.

Rgds

Operation Dept

From: yuandonghai_marine <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2024 6:52 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; operation@milentrading… 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: M/T YUAN DONG HAI ETA KHARG ISLAND

GOOD DAY! DEAR AGENT

  M/T YUAN DONG HAI ETA KHARG ISLAND :2200LT(+3.5).12TH.SEP.2024.

B.RGDS/MASTER