Subject: MT "YUAN DONG HAI" - PREARRIVAL DOCS/INFO FROM MASTER
From: "Ops Dept" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2024 19:56:17 +0330

Dear Captain,

Thanks for your email of this afternoon.

We would appreciate it if you could please provide us with the following 
pre-arrival documents/info by return email:

*        Copy Ship’s Particulars

*        Copy signed and stamped crew list also showing master’s full name 
and nationality

*        Copy Certificate of Tonnage (ITC)

*        Copy Certificate of Registry

*        Copy Class Certificate

*        Copy Crew List

*        Stowage Plan showing voyage no.

*        Copy last Port Clearance

*        Copy Crew Effects

*        Copy Bond Store List

*        Copy Ship Store Declaration

*        Nil List (please find the attached blank form)

*        Arrival & departure drafts Fore & Aft

*        Height of Manifold from Waterline (Manifold Freeboard)

*        ETA KHG anchorage

*        Voyage Number

Awaiting yours with thanks.

Rgds

Operation Dept

From: yuandonghai_marine <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2024 6:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; operation@milentrading… 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: M/T YUAN DONG HAI ETA KHARG ISLAND

GOOD DAY! DEAR AGENT

  M/T YUAN DONG HAI ETA KHARG ISLAND :2200LT(+3.5).12TH.SEP.2024.

B.RGDS/MASTER