Subject: "DHT CHINA" V. 2403 - ARRIVAL REPORT + NOR + BERTHING PROSPECTS
From: "Ops Dept" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2024 13:46:49 +0330

Dear Sir,

Please see the following arrival report plus attached text of NOR received
from master:

31.08.2024:

0842: EOSP

0942: NOR

0942: Dropped anchor

Due to bad weather, vessel has to stay at anchorage till further notice.
As per master, pilot did not give the berthing time however he will give 2
hrs notice to the vessel in advance.

We understand that weather conditions might get better by PM hours today
therefore SUBJECT TO improvement of weather conditions, the vessel will
likely be berthed at Sea Island J/11 by PM hours on 31.08.2024 or AM hours
on 01.09.2024. 

Rgds

Operation Dept