Subject: "OMEGA TRADER" .V. 0324 - ESTIMATED PDA
From: "Ops Dept" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2024 10:28:14 +0330

Dear Sir,

Please see attached the estimated signed/stamped -EPDA for loading plus a
copy of the ID card of the person collecting the PDA funds in AED in cash
in DXB on our behalf for your reference. 

Please advise the address, name and mobile no. of the paying person in DXB
enabling us to coordinate for collection of AED 823,437 accordingly.
Thanks. 

Best rgds

Operations Dept

From: Ops Dept <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2024 8:03 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: "OMEGA TRADER" - ESTIMATED PDA

Dear Sir,

Please see attached the estimated PDA for loading plus a copy of the ID
card of the person collecting the PDA funds in AED in cash in DXB on our
behalf for your reference. 

Please advise the address, name and mobile no. of the paying person in DXB
enabling us to coordinate for collection of AED 823,437 accordingly.
Thanks. 

Best rgds

Operations Dept