Subject: "TRD" - PREARRIVAL DOCS/INFO FROM MASTER
From: "Ops Dept" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2024 12:28:15 +0330

Dear Captain,

We need to first receive the required pre-arrival docs/info form your good 
self or charterers in order to register the vessel with local port 
authorities plus the terminal officials after which we can check the 
berthing schedule with the terminal PIC.

Please advise on above and let us have the voyage number too.

Rgds

From: haozheng <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2024 12:24 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: "TRD" - PREARRIVAL DOCS/INFO FROM MASTER

Dear agent：

Good Day！

kindly informed that our ship ETA to kharg island anchorage will be 
0930lt/25th-08-2024.

Do you have any berthing informations for us？

Thank you very much！

master of m.t omega trader

---- Replied Message ----

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops Dept<[email-masked]>

Date

08/23/2024 18:24

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> haozheng022<[email-masked]>

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Ops Dept'<[email-masked]>

Subject

RE: "TRD" - PREARRIVAL DOCS/INFO FROM MASTER

Dear Captain

Further our below and as per chrtr request, in order to minimize the list of 
pre arrival docs for more safety measures, you can ignore only 2 below items 
from the given list :

ISSC CERT

ROB DG FORM

Make you sure that all required docs are for internal use of port 
authorities/customs/terminal and will never be disclosed in any network a/o 
to  third party.

Looking forward to have the docs asap.

Best rgds

Optns Dept

From: Ops Dept [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2024 11:20 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: "TRD" - PREARRIVAL DOCS/INFO FROM MASTER

Dear Captain,

We would appreciate it if you could please provide us with the following 
pre-arrival documents/info by return email:

*         Copy Ship’s Particulars

*         Q88

*         Copy signed and stamped crew list also showing master’s full name 
and nationality

*         Copy Certificate of Tonnage (ITC)

*         Copy Certificate of Registry

*         Copy Class Certificate

*         Copy ISSC Cert

*         Copy Crew List

*         ROB DG Form (blank form attached)

*         Stowage Plan showing voyage no.

*         Copy last Port Clearance

*         Copy Crew Effects

*         Copy Store List (for all stores including bonded, provision etc.)

*         Nil List (please find the attached blank form)

*         Arrival & departure drafts Fore & Aft

*         Height of Manifold from Waterline (Manifold Freeboard)

*         ETA KHG anchorage

*         Voyage Number

Awaiting yours with thanks.

Rgds