Subject: "HENNA" V. 0224 - ESTIMATED PDA - REVISED LOA
From: "Ops Dept" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 17:10:44 +0330

Dear Sir,

As per your instruction, please find attached a copy of the revised LOA in
which the ID card of the collecting person has been incorporated into the
body of the letter. 

We look forward to receiving the address, name and mobile no. of the
paying person in DXB enabling us to coordinate for collection of AED
694,209 on 20.08.2024 accordingly. 

Best rgds

Operations Dept

From: Ops Dept <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2024 4:49 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: "HENNA" V. 0224 - ESTIMATED PDA

Dear Sir,

Please see attached the signed/stamped estimated PDA for loading plus a
copy of the Letter of Authorization and the ID card of the person
collecting the PDA funds in AED in cash in DXB on our behalf for your
reference. 

Please advise the address, name and mobile no. of the paying person in DXB
enabling us to coordinate for collection of AED 694,209 accordingly.
Thanks. 

Best rgds

Operations Dept