Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REP --- 24.JANUARY.2025
From: "mo-fathi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "nezami" <[email-masked]>, "'Zeidabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2025 10:33:08 +0330

Dear master of dune

Good day

Pls be noted & complied with it.

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2025 10:23 AM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>;
'mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked]>;
'ebadi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024
--- NOON REP --- 24.JANUARY.2025

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Please proceed to the larak opl for bunker supply after clearing from the
island.

Best regards,

Ops dep

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2025 3:25 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---
NOON REP --- 24.JANUARY.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 24th January 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1) ETD FROM LAST DISCHARGE  PORT: KAZ OPL / 24.12.2024/ 1418 LT.

2) ETA TO  LOAD  PORT: 24.12.2024/2000 

3) DIPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: / FWD:08.00M/AFT: 11.50M // FWD: 08.00
M/AFT: 11.50 M

4) CARGO ON BOARD: 0.0 

5) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A

6) NOON POSITION: LAT: 29 13.7 N   LONG: 050 20.4 E.     

7) ETA  KHARG ISLAND: 24.12.2024  2000.

13) WEATHER CONDITION: SWLY*3

14) AV. SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 0.7 KNOTS

15) TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED : 12.11 KNOTS

16) DISTANCE TO LOAD PORT:0.0  N.M

17) ENGINE RPM : 0.0

18) FUEL ROB/CONS: HFO//1107.1 /10.9 / MT // LSFO: 471.7 / 0 MT // DO: 0.0
/ 0.0 MT // LSMGO: 59.0 / 0.0MT

19) REMARKS: 

*	SMT=UTC+0330.

Vessel Alongside "T" JETTY, Berth No#3

24.January.2025

*	0642: S.B.E
*	0642: Commenced Heaving Up Anchor
*	0654~0818: Anchoring Operation (Heaving up) suspended by
instruction of Khark Pilot Office.
*	0818: Resume Heaving Up Anchor by instruction of Khark Pilot
Office
*	0836: Anchor Aweigh
*	0842: Vessel Under way & proceeding to Khark "T" Jetty PBG
*	1024: P.O.B
*	1054: Forward & Aft Tug Made Fast (Babaei-Karen 2-Karen 4-Karen 7)
*	1142: Commenced Mooring
*	1148: 1st Line Ashore

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.