Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REP --- 24.JANUARY.2025
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'Zeidabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2025 11:20:56 +0330

Dear Mr. Fathi

Good Morning Sir

Warmest Greetings from MT. DUNE!

Your below message safely received and noted with many thanks

Will comply with your instructions accordingly

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.

 

From: mo-fathi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2025 10:33 AM
To: [email-masked]; 'Dune' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; nezami <[email-masked]>;
'Zeidabadi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024
--- NOON REP --- 24.JANUARY.2025

Dear master of dune

Good day

Pls be noted & complied with it.

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2025 10:23 AM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024
--- NOON REP --- 24.JANUARY.2025

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Please proceed to the larak opl for bunker supply after clearing from the
island.

Best regards,

Ops dep

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2025 3:25 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---
NOON REP --- 24.JANUARY.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 24th January 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1) ETD FROM LAST DISCHARGE  PORT: KAZ OPL / 24.12.2024/ 1418 LT.

2) ETA TO  LOAD  PORT: 24.12.2024/2000 

3) DIPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: / FWD:08.00M/AFT: 11.50M // FWD: 08.00
M/AFT: 11.50 M

4) CARGO ON BOARD: 0.0 

5) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A

6) NOON POSITION: LAT: 29 13.7 N   LONG: 050 20.4 E.     

7) ETA  KHARG ISLAND: 24.12.2024  2000.

13) WEATHER CONDITION: SWLY*3

14) AV. SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 0.7 KNOTS

15) TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED : 12.11 KNOTS

16) DISTANCE TO LOAD PORT:0.0  N.M

17) ENGINE RPM : 0.0

18) FUEL ROB/CONS: HFO//1107.1 /10.9 / MT // LSFO: 471.7 / 0 MT // DO: 0.0
/ 0.0 MT // LSMGO: 59.0 / 0.0MT

19) REMARKS: 

*         SMT=UTC+0330.

Vessel Alongside "T" JETTY, Berth No#3

24.January.2025

*         0642: S.B.E

*         0642: Commenced Heaving Up Anchor

*         0654~0818: Anchoring Operation (Heaving up) suspended by
instruction of Khark Pilot Office.

*         0818: Resume Heaving Up Anchor by instruction of Khark Pilot
Office

*         0836: Anchor Aweigh

*         0842: Vessel Under way & proceeding to Khark "T" Jetty PBG

*         1024: P.O.B

*         1054: Forward & Aft Tug Made Fast (Babaei-Karen 2-Karen 4-Karen
7)

*         1142: Commenced Mooring

*         1148: 1st Line Ashore

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.