Subject: RE: MT DANIEL/LSFO SUPPLY
From: "Bahrabadi" <[email-masked]>
To: "'zeidabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'m-hadizadeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2025 11:53:04 +0330

Dear sir

Good day

Thank you noted.

 

Tks & B.Rgds

A.Bahrabadi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803222

Mob.Nomber : +989196386086

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: zeidabadi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2025 11:46 AM
To: 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'm-hadizadeh' <[email-masked]>; 'yahyavi'
<[email-masked]>; 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL/LSFO SUPPLY

Dear sir ,

Ref to your below email , kindly be informed your LSFO already arranged for
supply at KFK OPL .

All official nomination and details will be advised soon .

 

Yours faithfully , *

ALI ZEIDABADI

Commercial Service Manager

FAX : 0098 21 22275176

TEL : 0098 21 23803250

TEL : 0098 21 23803251

MOBILE : 0098 912 260 5108

P.EMAIL : [email-masked] 

G.EMAIL : [email-masked]

P Think about earth before printing this page!

From: Bahrabadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2025 11:42 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mosayebi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-hadizadeh' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT DANIEL/LSFO SUPPLY

Dear sir

Good day

Kindly note that MT DANIEL required to rcv LSFO before departure of PG, PLS
advise location, date of LSFO supply.

FYKI Presently vsl is at KHARK area to rcv HFO, after bunkering(HFO) she
will proceed toward LARAK to take the T5 team.

Tks & B.Rgds

A.Bahrabadi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803222

Mob.Nomber : +989196386086

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>