Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/BUNKERING HFO KHARK ANCHORAGE /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 00:21:02 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following bunker figure for your kind perusal:

Time/Date :  00:01 LT (27.01.2025)

Received bunker till now:    380   MT

Remain to load:                     2120 MT

Rate:   60 MT/HR

Estimate time of completion bunker operation with this rate: 12:00 LT ON
28/Jan/2025

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2025 7:37 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked]>; 'ops-khark' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/BUNKERING HFO KHARK ANCHORAGE /HENG LI
GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

26/JAN/2025

===========

1600 LT: COMMENCE BUNKERING(1X6'')

ETC Bunkering: 28/Jan/2025 at 1300 LT.( DUE TO SLOW RATE)

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2025 2:13 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/BUNKERING HFO KHARK ANCHORAGE /HENG LI GENERAL
TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

26/JAN/2025

===========

1000 LT : BUNKER BARGE APPRACHING STBD SIDE

1018 LT : FIRST LINE MADE FAST

1042 LT : ALL MADE FAST

1048 LT : COMMENCE HOSE CONNECTION

1106 LT : COMPLETION OF HOSE CONNECTION/ VSL READY TO RECEIVE BUNKER.

Pls be noted that Vsl is waiting for bunker barge to start discharging
bunker.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2025 11:34 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/UN- BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// COMPLETION OF
LOADING IHCO /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following:

24/JAN/2025

===========

0430 LT: LOADING IHCO COMPLETED/ COMMENCE HARM DISCONNECTION.

0442 LT: COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION.

0530 LT: ARM DISCONNECTION COMPLETED.

0630 LT: TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

0730 LT: CALCULATION COMPLETED.

0824 LT: DOCUMENT ONBOARD.

0842 LT: POB

0900 LT: DOCUMENTATION COMPLETED.

0912 LT: SBE.

0918 LT: COMMENCE UNMOORING.

0930 LT: ALL CLEAR/ VSL SAFETLY CAST OFF FROM T JETTY.

1000 LT: PILOT AWAY.

1100 LT: VSL ANCHORED IN KHARK ISL ANCHORAGE WAITING TO RECEIVE BUNKER .

Pls be noted that M.T.DANIEL anchored in Khark Isl anchorage to receive
Bunker as per instruction.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 3:36 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// LOADING IHCO
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

LOADING FIGURE  23.JAN.2025 / 1200 LT

TOTAL CARGO LOADED TILL 1200 LT                     1, 424,413 GSV
bbls/197,124  M.T

REMAINING CARGO TO BE  LOADED                     557,473 GSV bbls/ 77,149
M.T

AVERAGE LOADING RATE                                      50,676  GSV
bbls/ 7,013  M.T          

ETC LOADING IHCO : 0400 LT ON 24/JAN/2025

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 12:50 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// LOADING IHCO
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

LOADING FIGURE  23.JAN.2025 / 0001 LT

TOTAL CARGO LOADED TILL 0001                     813,281   GSV
bbls/112,550  M.T

REMAINING CARGO TO BE  LOADED               116,860,5 GSV bbls/161,723
M.T

AVERAGE LOADING RATE                                  518,01  GSV bbls/
7,168     M.T          

ETC LOADING IHCO : 0400 LT ON 24/JAN/2025

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2025 1:33 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// LOADING IHCO
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

22/JAN/2025

===========

0542 LT: SHOR GANGWAY BOARDED/ COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION/ COMMENCE ARM
CONNECTION.

0612 LT: TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

0618 LT: CALCULATION COMPLETED.

0706 LT: ARM CONNECTION COMPLETED.

0818 LT: COMMENCE LOADING IHCO.

Pls be noted that ETC will be on 25/Jan/2025 at 0030 LT.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2025 5:18 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// LOADING IHCO /HENG LI
GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following:

21/JAN/2025

===========

2242 LT: RECEIVED LOADING INSTRUCTION/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED/ NOTICE TO
E/ROOM.

2342 LT: COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR/SBE / KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

22/JAN/2025

===========

0001 LT: NOR ACCEPTED.

0006 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH.

0200 LT: POB.

0236 LT: FWD AND AFT TUG MADE FAST.

0342 LT: FIRST LINE ASHORE/ COMMENCE MOORING.

0506 LT: FWD AND AFT TUG CAST OFF.

0512 LT: ALL MADE FAST/ F.W.E.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>