Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REP --- 26.JANUARY.2025
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2025 16:30:28 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 26th January 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1) TIME SAILED FROM LAST LOAD PORT:  / Khark Island - 26th January 2025/
1200 LT.

2) TENTATIVE ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT: EOPL / 13.February.2025/0100
(GMT+0800).

3) DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: / FWD:20.48 M/AFT: 20.48 M // FWD:
20.48  M/AFT: 20.48 M

4) CARGO ON BOARD: B.L FIG:2,003,681 BBLS IHCO./ SHIP FIG:2,002,531 BBLS
IHCO.

5) BILL OF LADING DATE: 26.01.2025

6) NOON POSITION: : LAT: 29 11.2 N   LONG: 050 36.6 E.     

7) ETA MALACCA: 11.February.2025/2000 (GMT+0800).

13) WEATHER CONDITION: NWLY*2

14) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 0.0  KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

15) TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED : 0.0 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

16) DISTANCE TO DISCH PORT: 4,025 N.MILES

17) ENGINE RPM: 61.0

18) FUEL ROB/CONS: HFO// 1073.0 / 13.7  MT // LSFO: 471.7 / 0.0 MT // DO:
0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO: 59.0 / 0.0 19) REMARKS

19) REMARKS: 

*  SMT=UTC+0330.

0430: Completed Loading operation - I.H.C.O

0448~0506: Arm Disconnection

0436~0636: Cargo tank Inspection after loading

0636~0712: Calculation & Documentation

0900: P.O.B

0930: S.B.E

0948: All Clear

1200: F.A.O.S.P

ETA TO Larak OPL Anchorage (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

28th January 2025 / 0400 LT.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.