Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REP --- 27.JANUARY.2025
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 15:16:31 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 27th January 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1)     TIME SAILED FROM LAST LOAD PORT:  / Khark Island - 26th January
2025/ 1200 LT.

2)     TENTATIVE ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT: EOPL / 13.February.2025/0100
(GMT+0800).

3)     DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: / FWD:20.48 M/AFT: 20.48 M // FWD:
20.48  M/AFT: 20.48 M

4)     CARGO ON BOARD: B.L FIG:2,003,681 BBLS IHCO./ SHIP FIG:2,002,531
BBLS IHCO.

5)     BILL OF LADING DATE: 26.01.2025

6)     NOON POSITION: : LAT: 26 19.2 N   LONG: 053 40.9 E.     

7)     ETA MALACCA: 11.February.2025/2000 (GMT+0800).

8)     WEATHER CONDITION: NWLY*3

9)     AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 11.30  KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

10) TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED : 11.30 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

11) DISTANCE TO DISCH PORT: 3,752 N.MILES

12) AVERAGE ENGINE RPM: 58.0

13) FUEL ROB/CONS: HFO// 1013.0 / 60  MT // LSFO: 471.7 / 0.0 MT // DO:
0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO: 58.6 /0.40 MT 

14) REMARKS: 

*  SMT=UTC+0330.

ETA TO Larak OPL Anchorage (I.A.G.W / W.S.N.P):

28th January 2025 / 0400 LT.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.