Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'m-hadizadeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Zeidabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Reza Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sarie'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 15:59:03 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Due to the tight delivery schedule, it seems impossible to deviate to kfk. 
Therefore, we regret to decline your kind offer.

Best regards,

Ops dep

From: m-hadizadeh <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2025 3:04 PM
To: 'Mo-fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]
Cc: 'Zeidabadi' <[email-masked]>; 'Reza Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 
'Sarie' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please find bellow qoutation and confirm to supply 2000 mt HFO to MT DUNE at 
KFK opl ;

---------------------------------------------------------

Offer is usd 507 per mt.

Payment : cash in advance ,
Supply 31 January- 2 feb supplier option.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Price validity 30 min from now / payment direct settle by charterer .

Thanks & Best regards

Hadizadeh

Commercial Services – bunkering dept

Fax :  <tel:0098%2021%2022275176> +98 21 22275176  / Tel : 
<tel:0098%2021%2023803250-51> +98 21 23803248 / Mob : +98 935 6728470

G.EMAIL : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  / P.EMAIL : 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Mo-fathi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2025 9:58 AM
To: 'Zeidabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dune' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'ebadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Reza Mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-hadizadeh' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear master of dune

Good day

Ref to blw msg,

Pls advise tentative ETA duly.

2000 Mt HFO been confirmed dear capt zeidabadi

BEST REGARDS

FATHI

Get BlueMail for Android <https://bluemail.me>

On ۲۴ ژانویهٔ ۲۰۲۵, at ۹:۵۰, zeidabadi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear captain,

Good morning,

Ref to your good charterer confirmation on bunker purchased of Mt Daniel and 
their request for arrangements for supply HFO 2000 Mt for your good vessel 
by our department.

You are kindly requested to confirm the quantity, and advise v.l ETA to 
Larak/kfk opl as well.

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message -------- 

From: Mo-fathi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: 1/23/25 22:53 (GMT+03:30)

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'Dune' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'Reza Mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, ops-khark 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'Zeidabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , nezami <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: Re: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear master of dune

Ref to blw msg from our good charter,

In order to prepared SP pls be in touch with terminal instruction/cargo 
nomination and advise your SP with considering permissible draft at load 
port & transit of Malacca strait duly,

RIC: dear our good charter

As discussed,after departure of load port,vsl will called larak to rcv T5 
&then to proceed jask to rcv T4 & diving operation.

meanwhile pls arranged to supply 2000mt HFO before departure of PG.

BEST REGARDS

FATHI

Get BlueMail for Android <https://bluemail.me>

On ۲۳ ژانویهٔ ۲۰۲۵, at ۲۲:۴۰, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
wrote:

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please follow the terminal instructions for berthing and load the vsl 
to max loadable quantity with considering the malacca strait transiting.

Best regards,

Operation Dep

Sent from Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

  _____

From: mo-fathi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 2:21:48 pm
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Reza Mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dune' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; ops-khark <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Zeidabadi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear sir

Good afternoon

Pls advise next plan of a/m vsl duly,

RIC: dear master of dune

Pls revert your bunker request if destination of vsl (as per announce of 
our good charter) to be Singapore opl.

RIC: dear our good colleagues in khark isl

Pls do needful.

Quote

OWNER'S AGENT AT THE LOAD PORT, THOUGH THE AGENCY FEE TO BE PAID DIRECTLY BY

CHARTERERS. PORT COSTS AT LOAD AND DISCHARGE PORTS TO BE ON CHARTERER'S 
ACCOUNT

AND TO BE PAID DIRECTLY BY THEM.

Unquote

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 1:11 PM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 ---  
NOON REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the berthing of the vsl is confirmed, please stand by on 
pilot vhf channel and proceed for loading once terminal readiness declared.

Best regards,

Operation Dep

From: Dune <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 1:27 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mo-fathi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ebadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON 
REP --- 23.JANUARY.2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 23rd January 2025 for 
your kind perusal:

1) ETD FROM LAST DISCHARGE  PORT: KAZ OPL / 24.12.2024/ 1418 LT.

2) ETA TO  LOAD  PORT: 24.12.2024/2000

3) DIPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: / FWD:08.00M/AFT: 11.50M // FWD: 08.00 
M/AFT: 11.50 M

4) CARGO ON BOARD: 0.0

5) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A

6) NOON POSITION: LAT: 29 14.9 N   LONG: 050 25.5E.

7) ETA  KHARG ISLAND: 24.12.2024  2000.

13) WEATHER CONDITION: NELY*2

14) AV. SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 0.0 KNOTS

15) TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED : 12.11 KNOTS

16) DISTANCE TO LOAD PORT:4.0  N.M

17) ENGINE RPM : 0.0

18) FUEL ROB/CONS: HFO//1118.0 /8.9 / MT // LSFO: 471.7 / 0 MT // DO: 0.0 / 
0.0 MT // LSMGO: 59.0 / 0.2MT

19) REMARKS:

*	SMT=UTC+0330.
*	Vessel at Khark OPL Anchorage

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.