Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REP --- 28.JANUARY.2025
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2025 14:37:35 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 28th January 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1)     TIME SAILED FROM LAST LOAD PORT:  / Khark Island - 26th January
2025/ 1200 LT.

2)     TENTATIVE ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT: EOPL / 13.February.2025/0100
(GMT+0800).

3)     DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: / FWD:20.48 M/AFT: 20.48 M // FWD:
20.48  M/AFT: 20.48 M

4)     CARGO ON BOARD: B.L FIG:2,003,681 BBLS IHCO./ SHIP FIG:2,002,531
BBLS IHCO.

5)     BILL OF LADING DATE: 26.01.2025

6)     6) NOON POSITION: : LAT: 26 56.9 N   LONG: 056 28.0 E.     

7)     TENTATIVE ETA MALACCA: 11.February.2025/2000 (GMT+0800).

8)     WEATHER CONDITION: NWLY*2

9)     14) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 11.2 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

10) 15) TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED : 11.25 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

11) 16) DISTANCE TO DISCH PORT: 3,580 N.MILES

12) AVERAGE ENGINE RPM: 58.6

13) 18) FUEL ROB/CONS: HFO// 967.2 / 45.8  MT // LSFO: 471.7 / 0.0 MT //
DO: 0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO: 58.6 /0.0 MT 

14) REMARKS: 

*  SMT=GMT+0330

*  Onboard Cargo Details: 2,003,681 BBLS BL Figure

*  Kindly note, all E.T.A to interim calls/final destination is Tentative,
Depending on the Charterer's bunkering plan plus boarding of T5 team 

*  Vessel anchored at Larak OPL Anchorage on 28th January 2025 /0412 LT,
awaiting to receive bunker and T5 team

ALL TIMINGS IN SMT=GMT+0330 HRS

28th January 2025

----------------

0300: E.O.S.P / S.B.E

0300: Vessel arrived at Larak Anchorage

0412: Commenced paying out anchor

0430: Vessel Brought up on her anchor At Larak OPL Anchorage

0430: F.W.E

 

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.