Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/BUNKERING HFO KHARK ANCHORAGE /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: "Yahyavi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'zeidabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'comserv - bunkering dept'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2025 11:30:03 +0330

Dear master

Salam

Ref Below pls rvt outcome

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: comserv - bunkering dept <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2025 10:03 AM
To: Yahyavi <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'zeidabadi' <[email-masked]>; 'Mosayebi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>; 'Yahyavi' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: MT DANIEL// SOF/BUNKERING HFO KHARK ANCHORAGE /HENG LI GENERAL 
TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir

Good Day

Ref ro bellow correspondance ,

Please check again all tanks and calculate one more time onboard of bunker 
barge ,

Dear bunker supplier;

Check and calculate all tanks .

Thanks

Best regards

Commercial services- bunkering dept

  _____

From: Yahyavi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2025 8:05:14 AM
To: 'm-hadizadeh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'zeidabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yahyavi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/BUNKERING HFO KHARK ANCHORAGE /HENG LI GENERAL 
TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir

Salam

Ref below on bunker qty dispute , pls advise

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2025 2:52 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/BUNKERING HFO KHARK ANCHORAGE /HENG LI GENERAL 
TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following;

28/JAN/2025

===========

2142 LT: BUNKERING COMPLETED.

2300 LT: BUNKER BARGE MASTER NOTIFIED REFUSE TO SIGN LETTER OF DISCRPANCY 
FOR 37 MT SHORT DELIVERY/ MR ZEID ABADI NOTIFIED/ REQUEST TO CHECK BUNKER 
BARGE TANKS AND CALCULATION.

2330 LT: 2ND/ENG AND 3RD/ENG BOARD BUNKER BARGE FOR GAUGING AND CALCULATION.

29/JAN/2025

===========

0142 LT: 2ND/ENG AND 3RD/ENG BACK TO THE VSL/ BUNKER BARGE MASTER REFUSE TO 
SIGN DISCREPANCY PROTEST/ SAME INFORMED TO OPS DEPTMNT MR,YAHYAVI.

0142 LT: WAITING FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION.

Pls be noted that we belive bunker barge is unable to blow bunker by air for 
draining framo pumps and manifold as banker barge boiler not working for 
heating cargo

So unable drain cargo lines and manifold, cargo temp is 21 degrees C .

Dear capt,Yahyavi this SOF only has been fwdd to you and pls inform 
charterer if a/m informations are inorder.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2025 1:09 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/BUNKERING HFO KHARK ANCHORAGE /HENG LI GENERAL 
TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following bunker figure for your kind perusal:

Time/Date :  12:00 LT (28.01.2025)

Received bunker till now:    2180   MT

Remain to load:                     320 MT

Rate:   52 MT/HR

Estimate time of completion bunker operation with this rate: 18:00 LT ON 
28/Jan/2025

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2025 12:24 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/BUNKERING HFO KHARK ANCHORAGE /HENG LI GENERAL 
TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following bunker figure for your kind perusal:

Time/Date :  00:01 LT (28.01.2025)

Received bunker till now:   1614   MT

Remain to load:                     886 MT

Rate:   50 MT/HR

Estimate time of completion bunker operation with this rate: 18:00 LT ON 
28/Jan/2025

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2025 12:52 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/BUNKERING HFO KHARK ANCHORAGE /HENG LI GENERAL 
TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following bunker figure for your kind perusal:

Time/Date :  12:00 LT (27.01.2025)

Received bunker till now:    1060   MT

Remain to load:                    1440 MT

Rate:  65 MT/HR

Estimate time of completion bunker operation with this rate: 11:00 LT ON 
28/Jan/2025

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2025 12:21 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/BUNKERING HFO KHARK ANCHORAGE /HENG LI GENERAL 
TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following bunker figure for your kind perusal:

Time/Date :  00:01 LT (27.01.2025)

Received bunker till now:    380   MT

Remain to load:                     2120 MT

Rate:   60 MT/HR

Estimate time of completion bunker operation with this rate: 12:00 LT ON 
28/Jan/2025

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2025 7:37 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/BUNKERING HFO KHARK ANCHORAGE /HENG LI GENERAL 
TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following;

26/JAN/2025

===========

1600 LT: COMMENCE BUNKERING(1X6’’)

ETC Bunkering: 28/Jan/2025 at 1300 LT.( DUE TO SLOW RATE)

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2025 2:13 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/BUNKERING HFO KHARK ANCHORAGE /HENG LI GENERAL 
TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following;

26/JAN/2025

===========

1000 LT : BUNKER BARGE APPRACHING STBD SIDE

1018 LT : FIRST LINE MADE FAST

1042 LT : ALL MADE FAST

1048 LT : COMMENCE HOSE CONNECTION

1106 LT : COMPLETION OF HOSE CONNECTION/ VSL READY TO RECEIVE BUNKER.

Pls be noted that Vsl is waiting for bunker barge to start discharging 
bunker.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2025 11:34 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/UN- BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// COMPLETION OF 
LOADING IHCO /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following:

24/JAN/2025

===========

0430 LT: LOADING IHCO COMPLETED/ COMMENCE HARM DISCONNECTION.

0442 LT: COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION.

0530 LT: ARM DISCONNECTION COMPLETED.

0630 LT: TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

0730 LT: CALCULATION COMPLETED.

0824 LT: DOCUMENT ONBOARD.

0842 LT: POB

0900 LT: DOCUMENTATION COMPLETED.

0912 LT: SBE.

0918 LT: COMMENCE UNMOORING.

0930 LT: ALL CLEAR/ VSL SAFETLY CAST OFF FROM T JETTY.

1000 LT: PILOT AWAY.

1100 LT: VSL ANCHORED IN KHARK ISL ANCHORAGE WAITING TO RECEIVE BUNKER .

Pls be noted that M.T.DANIEL anchored in Khark Isl anchorage to receive 
Bunker as per instruction.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 3:36 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// LOADING IHCO /HENG 
LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following;

LOADING FIGURE  23.JAN.2025 / 1200 LT

TOTAL CARGO LOADED TILL 1200 LT                     1, 424,413 GSV 
bbls/197,124  M.T

REMAINING CARGO TO BE  LOADED                     557,473 GSV bbls/ 77,149 
M.T

AVERAGE LOADING RATE                                      50,676  GSV bbls/ 
7,013  M.T

ETC LOADING IHCO : 0400 LT ON 24/JAN/2025

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2025 12:50 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// LOADING IHCO /HENG 
LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following;

LOADING FIGURE  23.JAN.2025 / 0001 LT

TOTAL CARGO LOADED TILL 0001                     813,281   GSV bbls/112,550 
M.T

REMAINING CARGO TO BE  LOADED               116,860,5 GSV bbls/161,723  M.T

AVERAGE LOADING RATE                                  518,01  GSV bbls/ 
7,168     M.T

ETC LOADING IHCO : 0400 LT ON 24/JAN/2025

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2025 1:33 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// LOADING IHCO /HENG 
LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following;

22/JAN/2025

===========

0542 LT: SHOR GANGWAY BOARDED/ COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION/ COMMENCE ARM 
CONNECTION.

0612 LT: TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

0618 LT: CALCULATION COMPLETED.

0706 LT: ARM CONNECTION COMPLETED.

0818 LT: COMMENCE LOADING IHCO.

Pls be noted that ETC will be on 25/Jan/2025 at 0030 LT.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2025 5:18 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// LOADING IHCO /HENG LI 
GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Kindly note following:

21/JAN/2025

===========

2242 LT: RECEIVED LOADING INSTRUCTION/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED/ NOTICE TO 
E/ROOM.

2342 LT: COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR/SBE / KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

22/JAN/2025

===========

0001 LT: NOR ACCEPTED.

0006 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH.

0200 LT: POB.

0236 LT: FWD AND AFT TUG MADE FAST.

0342 LT: FIRST LINE ASHORE/ COMMENCE MOORING.

0506 LT: FWD AND AFT TUG CAST OFF.

0512 LT: ALL MADE FAST/ F.W.E.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>