Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2025 13:40:22 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 29.JAN.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: TENTATIVE  13/FEB/2025 PM

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.50 MTRS, FWD: 20.50 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, B/L FIG : 274644 MT , 1982103 BBL

D) B/L DATE : 24/JAN/2025

E) NOON POSITION: 29   16.1 N ,  050    24.6 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  0 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  0 Hrs / 0
Knts / 0°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NW X 3, SEA: SE X 2, CURRENT: SE X 0.2 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:       4050 NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  --

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1282.0 MT;      LSFO=
55.6 MT;          LSMGO= 450.2  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =5.3
Mt;          LSFO= 5.3 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

TENTATIVE ETA TO LARAK: 31.JAN.2025  / 1700 LT

TENTATIVE ETA TO JASK : 01.FEB.2025   /  0800 LT

TENTATIVE ETA TO GALLE :07.FEB.2025   AM

According to order of Operation Department and IMO guideline regarding
sludge of VLSFO , boiler consumption changed over to VLSFO (From Date
:08.01.2025) .

Vsl Activity : VESSEL AT KHARK ISL , BUNKER BARGE ALONG SIDE DUE TO
DISCREPANCY.

29.JAN.2025

1000 LT: RESUME BUNKERING

1054 LT: COMPLETION BUNKERING

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]