Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // ARRIVAL LARAK ANCHORAGE// EMBARKING T5 TEAM /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2025 02:10:36 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

31/JAN/2025

==========

0100 LT: VSL ANCHORED LARAK ANCHORAGE (Lat:26-58.00'N Long:056-26.80'E) TO
EMBARK T5 SECURITY TEAM.

0130 LT: F.W.E 

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]