Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2025 13:01:23 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 01.FEB.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: TENTATIVE  14/FEB/2025 PM

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.50 MTRS, FWD: 20.50 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, B/L FIG : 274644 MT , 1982103 BBL

D) B/L DATE : 24/JAN/2025

E) NOON POSITION: 26   58.0 N ,  056    26.7 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  0 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  0 Hrs / 0.0
Knts / °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NE X 5, SEA: SW X 4, CURRENT: SW X 0.4 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  3615.3     NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  434.7 NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =3668.1 MT;      LSFO=
48.3 MT;          LSMGO= 450.1  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =5.0
Mt;          LSFO= 5.0MT;              LSMGO= 0.0MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

TENTATIVE ETA TO RV POS (BUNKER BARGE) : 02.FEB.2025   /  0300 LT

TENTATIVE ETA TO JASK : 02.FEB.2025   /  0700 LT

TENTATIVE ETA TO GALLE :08.FEB.2025   PM

According to order of Operation Department and IMO guideline regarding
sludge of VLSFO , boiler consumption changed over to VLSFO (From Date
:08.01.2025) .

Vsl Activity : VESSEL AT  LARAK OPL AWAITING BOARDING  T5 .

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]