Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF // BUNKERING LSFO /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2025 06:15:16 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Pls be noted that M.T.Daniel arrived and anchored in RV Position
(Lat:26-44.48'N Long:056-55.68'E) on 02/Feb/2025 at 0312 LT, Waiting for
bunker barge.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, February 1, 2025 8:59 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF // ARRIVAL LARAK ANCHORAGE// EMBARKING T5
TEAM /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

01/FEB/2025

===========

1830 LT: T5 SECURITY TEAM ONBOARD/ 1 HR NOTICE TO E/ROOM.

1930 LT: SBE

1942 LT: COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

2000 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH.

2030 LT: F.A.O.S.P

Pls be noted that Vsl's ETA to RV position receiving bunker will be on
02/FEB/2025 at 0330 LT,WSNP.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2025 2:11 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // ARRIVAL LARAK ANCHORAGE// EMBARKING T5 TEAM
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

31/JAN/2025

==========

0100 LT: VSL ANCHORED LARAK ANCHORAGE (Lat:26-58.00'N Long:056-26.80'E) TO
EMBARK T5 SECURITY TEAM.

0130 LT: F.W.E 

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>