Subject: MT. DUNE /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024 --- NOON REPORT --- 05.FEBRUARY.2025
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2025 13:39:47 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Hoping all goes well with you

Please find below as CHARTERER NOON REPORT dated as 05th February 2025 for
your kind perusal:

1.      TIME SAILED FROM LAST LOAD PORT: Khark Island - 26th January 2025/
1200 LT.

2.      TENTATIVE ETA TO DISCHARGE PORT: EOPL / 20.February.2025/0100
(GMT+0800).

3.      DEPARTURE DRAFT/ PRESENT DRAFT: FWD:20.48 M/AFT: 20.48 M // FWD:
20.48  M/AFT: 20.48 M

4.      CARGO ON BOARD: B.L FIG:2,003,681 BBLS IHCO./ SHIP FIG:2,002,531
BBLS IHCO.

5.      BILL OF LADING DATE: 26.January.2025

6.      6) NOON POSITION: : LAT: 26 56.9 N   LONG: 056 28.0 E.     

7.      TENTATIVE ETA TO MALACCA: 18.February.2025/2000 (GMT+0800).

8.      WEATHER CONDITION: NE'ly*2

9.      AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 HRS : 0.0 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

10. TOTAL AVERAGE SPEED : 11.25 KNOTS (Steaming Mode)

11. DISTANCE TO DISCH PORT: 3,580 N.MILES

12. AVERAGE ENGINE RPM (In last 24 Hours): 00.0

13. FUEL ROB/CONS: HFO// 898.8 / 8.7  MT  MT // LSFO: 471.7 / 0.0 MT //
DO: 0.0 / 0.0 MT // LSMGO: 58.6 /0.0 MT 

REMARKS: 

*     SMT=GMT+0330

*     Vessel anchored at Larak OPL Anchorage on 28th January 2025 /0412 LT

*     T5 Team embarked on 02nd February 2025 / 1136 LT

*     Vessel ready in all aspects to resume her voyage toward destination,
Awaiting for charterer's plan for bunker supply.

*     Onboard Cargo Details: 2,003,681 BBLS BL Figure.

*     Kindly note, all E.T.A to interim calls/final destination are
Tentative, Depending on the Charterer's bunkering plan.

Sincerest gratitude for your kind co-operation, indeed.     

 

 

Heartiest wishes

       Master

   MT. DUNE

GSM:     +98 915 145 0364

Direct:    + 98 21 91081830

              + 98 21 91081834

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ship's email system is not being monitored on line

for urgent matters please call on ship's GSM/Direct phone.