Subject: ***SPAM*** MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2025 13:47:03 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 03.FEB.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: TENTATIVE  15/FEB/2025 PM

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.50 MTRS, FWD: 20.50 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, B/L FIG : 274644 MT , 1982103 BBL

D) B/L DATE : 24/JAN/2025

E) NOON POSITION: 25   37.8 N ,  057    51.9 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  12.5 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  4 Hrs / 0.3
Knts /350 °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NW X 4, SEA: SE X 3, CURRENT: SE X 0.3 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  3478.8    NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  571.2 NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =3624.1 MT;      LSFO=
426.5  MT;          LSMGO= 450.0  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =19.2
Mt;          LSFO= 4.9 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

TENTATIVE ETA TO GALLE :10.FEB.2025   PM

TENTATIVE ETA TO BRV1(PBG) :14.FEB.2025   PM

According to order of Operation Department and IMO guideline regarding
sludge of VLSFO , boiler consumption changed over to VLSFO (From Date
:08.01.2025) .

Vsl Activity : VESSEL AT JASK DRIFTING, AWAITING FOR DIVING OPERATION BY
DARYAYI NAVAL STATION.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]