Subject: ***SPAM*** MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2024 13:41:32 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Please Note the Following Charterer Daily Report, For Your Kind Perusal.

Date / Time : 23/DEC/2024, 1200 Hrs Lt (Smt = Utc + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO DISCHARGE  PORT  (KAZ): /22.12.2024/ 2330

B)  Present Draft: Aft 20.50  Mtrs , Fwd: 20.50  Mtrs

C)  Cargo On Board :B/L FIGURE: 278,853.4 /  SHP FIGURE: 278,819.3 MT

D) B/L Date: 22.12.2024

E) Noon Position:  29   16.9 N ,  049    16.3 E

F)  Average Steaming Speed= 13.0 Kts 

G)  Speed/Course At Present= ---*--- knt

H) Weather Condition: Wind: NW X 4  , Sea: SE X 3 , Current: SE X 0.3

I) Distance To Go : ---- nautical mile

J) Distance Covered : 75 nautical mile

K)  Fuel:           HFO =1726.0 MT;      LSFO= 205.1 MT;          LSMGO=
452.0  MT;

MGO=0.0 Mt 

Consumption:  HFO =29.0  Mt;          LSFO=0.0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.2
MT;

MGO=0.0 Mt

L) Remark:

22/DEC/2024

===========

1100 LT : LOADING PARS.C.O COMPLETED. 

1112 LT : COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION.  

1300 LT : TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED. 

1130 LT : COMMENCE ARMs DISCONNECTION

1212 LT : ARMs DISCONNECTION COMPLETED. 

1300 LT : COMMENCE CALCULATION

1400 LT : CALCULATION COMPLETED. 

1618 LT : DOCUMENTATION OFFICER  ONBOARD

1624LT  : P.O.B

1700 LT : DOCUMENTATION COMPLETED/ DOCUMENT OFFICER DISEMBARK.

1706LT  : COMMENCE UNMOORING

1730LT  : UNMOORING COMPLETED/ VSL SAFELY CAST OFF FROM T JETTY. 

1800 LT : PILOT DISEMBARKED.

1830 LT : F.A.O.S.P

2230 LT: NOTICE TO ENG/ROOM.

2330 LT: SBE/ P10( PILOT NOTIFIED) INSTRUCTED TO DROP ANCHOR. / E.O.S.P

2348 LT: VSL ANCHORED AS PER PILOT ADVISE IN POS (Lat:29-16.80'N
Long:049-16.00'E) / NOR TENDERED.

23/DEC/2024

===========

0030 LT: FWE/ PILOT NOTIFIED.

SMT = GMT+0330

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]