Subject: ***SPAM*** MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2024 15:53:29 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Please Note the Following Charterer Daily Report, For Your Kind Perusal.

Date / Time : 20/DEC/2024, 1200 Hrs Lt (Smt = Utc + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD PORT  (KHARK-ISL):VSL A/S OIL TERMINAL AT KHARK ISL

B)  Present Draft: Aft 11.7  Mtrs , Fwd: 8.5  Mtrs

C)  Cargo On Board : 46,500 MT

D) B/L Date: N/A

E) Noon Position:  29   13.7 N ,  050  20.4 E

F)  Average Steaming Speed= ----Kts 

G)  Speed/Course At Present= ---*--- knt

H) Weather Condition: Wind: NE X 3  , Sea: SW X 2 , Current: SW X 0.2

I) Distance To Go :  75 nautical mile

J) Distance Covered : 5 nautical mile

K)  Fuel:           HFO =1789.9 MT;      LSFO= 205.1 MT;          LSMGO=
452.2  MT;

MGO=0.0 Mt 

Consumption:  HFO =12.9  Mt;          LSFO=0.0 MT;              LSMGO= 1.0
MT;

MGO=0.0 Mt

L) Remark:

19/DEC/2024

===========

2130 LT: NOTICE TO E/ROOM/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2200 LT: SBE / COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

2230 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2300 LT: VSL IN PILOT BOARDING POSITION/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2318 LT: PILOT ONBOARD/ NOR TENDERED/ NOR ACCEPTED.

2330 LT: FWD AND AFT TUGE MADE FAST

20/DEC/2024

===========

0030 LT: FIRST LINE PASSED/ COMMENCE MOORING.

0142 LT: ALL MADE FAST / VSL SAFELY MADE FAST A/S BERTH NO 3 IN KHARK ISL
T JETTY.

0212 LT : SHORE GANGWAY ONBOARD/ COMMENCE HOSE CONNECTION.

0218 LT : COMMENCE TANKs INSPECTION.

0254 LT : COMPLETION TANKs INSPECTION/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

0300 LT : CALCULATION COMPLETED.

0306 LT : COMPLETION HOSE CONNECTION

0318 LT : COMMENCE LOADING WITH MIN RATE (13,000)

0330 LT : INCREASE LOADING RATE TO MAX (40,000)

-VSL MOORED AT KHARK ISL T-JETTY BERTH NO#3  ENGAGED IN LOADING OF
PARS.C.O As PER C/O PLAN.

-ETC LOADING PARS.C.O WILL BE ON 22/DEC/2024 AT 0900 LT.

SMT = GMT+0330

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]